Turkey Bowl

greyhound

Solomons Steelers Unlimited won the Turkey Bowl tonight!!!!!!!

Congrats to both teams (Waldorf Wildcats) for playing a Great Game.:yahoo:

cdsulhoff

That was no Turkey bowl. That was a blood bath!!! MY son is the QB for 85lb and he was the turkey with a target!! LOL
But Chris's son got hurt really bad.. They said that he was out of it for a while!! You could see it in his eyes. Poor thing.. We played the Beavers from SouthWest DC.

cdsulhoff

Solomons Steelers Unlimited won the Turkey Bowl tonight!!!!!!!

Congrats to both teams (Waldorf Wildcats) for playing a Great Game.:yahoo:

I think they are the only ones then!!! The south east team were brutal The Indian head Braves was a good team to play against. My youngest played that team..

greyhound

We were supposed to play a team from DC, but they cancelled. We played Waldorf instead. The parents were great! All very friendly.

dn0121

I had the Turkey bowl at WAWA the other day. Friggin awesome. I never thought I would eat a hot lunch from a gas station, but there I was and the picture looked so good. Mashed potatoes. stuffing, turkey, and gravy.

MMMMM I think I will get another one tomorrow! Best $3 (I think) lunch I have ever had.

greyhound

I had the Turkey bowl at WAWA the other day. Friggin awesome. I never thought I would eat a hot lunch from a gas station, but there I was and the picture looked so good. Mashed potatoes. stuffing, turkey, and gravy.

MMMMM I think I will get another one tomorrow! Best $3 (I think) lunch I have ever had.

:eyebrow: