Ignorant Smokers

GreenHornet

To all the ignorant smokers who like to light up in front of small children, outside of public buildings and while driving down the road in your vehicle with the window roled down.

Your habit is disgusting, rude and ignorant! It's pretty sad when you can't even drive down the street with your window open without having to smell the pungent aroma of cigarette smoke. Everyday I see people smoking in their cars and flicking their lit cigarettes out the window without a care in the world. Are you smokers exhibiting this kind of behavior really this stupid? Hard to believe but I guess the answer is yes. Smoking should be banned in all places with the exception of your own home.....

After living all over the country I have to say that I've encountered more ignorant and rude people here than every other state, country and city I've lived in combined. Go ahead ignorant smokers flame away.....

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
To all the ignorant smokers who like to light up in front of small children, outside of public buildings and while driving down the road in your vehicle with the window roled down.

Your habit is disgusting, rude and ignorant! It's pretty sad when you can't even drive down the street with your window open without having to smell the pungent aroma of cigarette smoke. Everyday I see people smoking in their cars and flicking their lit cigarettes out the window without a care in the world. Are you smokers exhibiting this kind of behavior really this stupid? Hard to believe but I guess the answer is yes. Smoking should be banned in all places with the exception of your own home.....

After living all over the country I have to say that I've encountered more ignorant and rude people here than every other state, country and city I've lived in combined. Go ahead ignorant smokers flame away.....

If you didn't ban smoking in bars you wouldn't see them outside. Guess what, smoking is nothing new, so get off your high horse and just shut up already, because no one really cares.

M

Mousebaby

12 yrs. for me this year. Feels good to be a reformed smoker. Although, there are some people who say we are worse then non-smokers when it comes to the biotching about the smell! :lol:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Back in April I stopped for 6weeks. Then started with one here one there. Now I'm DONE! Last one I had was July 27th. Truthfully I wouldn't mind having one right now. But I will not give in. Being pregnant is my MAIN reason. If it weren't for that, I probably would have given in by now. Hopefully I can keep it up after baby gets here.

I did feel so much better in that 6 weeks. Working out was a breeze, and it was much easier to get in a 3 mile run.

:high5: to those who have quit.

rack'm

Jaded
:wah::duh:

My father smoked 3 packs of Winston 100's a day until I was 16...........I don't smoke nor do I have any desire to...........and I don't hound people who do either.

meangirl

Nice lady!

My father smoked 3 packs of Winston 100's a day until I was 16...........I don't smoke nor do I have any desire to...........and I don't hound people who do either.

That's because you aren't an #######. :smoochy:

My father also smoked Winstons. The regulars though. :lol:

Smokers can do what they want, until it affects me. Like dropping the butts on street corners like 235 and Chancellors. It looks disgusting. I just got my hair cut yesterday by someone who smokes. It was awful having to smell her up close. Her clothes stunk, her breath stunk.

oldman

Lobster Land
Well I'm going to smoke until the day I die and there is not a sole in this world that will stop me. This is part of what's wrong with the world today, some fanatics deciding that what was OK for decades is no longer OK. The price I pay for my cigs, which will soon go up again, is paying for health care for people that have never smoked. I understand that smoking is not a desirable trait for various reasons, but at the same time I believe people should have the option to make their own choice. You non-smokers have gotten your way which I abide with because I respect your wishes, but don't push it to the point of saying I can't have a choice in how I live.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

My father smoked Pall Mall - 3 1/2 to 4 packs a day until he quit 22 years ago. My Mom smoked Winston regulars - about a pack a day. I hated it because I had chronic bronchitis over and over and my clothes and hair always smelled like smoke. In cold weather we rode in the car with windows up & they smoked. Only 1 of us 5 kids grew up to smoke. I don't like it, but I don't think this is the worst place I have ever lived for rude smokers. I truly admire those who have quit.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
The price I pay for my cigs, which will soon go up again, is paying for health care for people that have never smoked. You non-smokers have gotten your way which I abide with because I respect your wishes, but don't push it to the point of saying I can't have a choice in how I live.

Ok,
I'm not buying this little tidbit.....
I like to curse and talk about my own penis because its the greatest thing on earth in my opinion. But because it may be offensive to people who don't want to hear about how wonderful my penis is, I generally don't do it. That and the fact that children don't need to be exposed to such things...
So, smokers generalize its the "my life, my right" to smoke in public and make my life crappy while all I want to do is preach the word of my penis.... But thats illegal....
Hypocrisy..... :buddies:

wineo

loving life
If they banned smoking everywhere and stopped selling cigs, where would they get all the extra money they make on the taxes for cigs, that go to breast cancer research, and other things. I feel it is your right if you want to smoke. You know what I can't stand: people who have nothing better to do the bi@@h about anything and everything, because they have a sad and boring life and want others to be like them. Fire it up if you have them. None smokers profit in many ways from smokers. JMO

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Well I'm going to smoke until the day I die and there is not a sole in this world that will stop me. This is part of what's wrong with the world today, some fanatics deciding that what was OK for decades is no longer OK. The price I pay for my cigs, which will soon go up again, is paying for health care for people that have never smoked. I understand that smoking is not a desirable trait for various reasons, but at the same time I believe people should have the option to make their own choice. You non-smokers have gotten your way which I abide with because I respect your wishes, but don't push it to the point of saying I can't have a choice in how I live.

HOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to change the subject....................:buddies:

M

Mousebaby

One of my girlfriends is selling her house and asked me my advice on how to get rid of the the smoke smell in her house. I told her she would have to leave her windows open for at least 6 months without ever closing them. Wash all her linens and curtains. Steam clean her furniture about 10 times. Bleach her walls then paint them with killz 2 then paint them with fresh paint. That might get the smell out. :shrug: Then again, I doubt it, I have lived in this house for 11 yrs. now and still smell cigarette smoke when I come in the door sometimes and no one in my house smokes. Maybe burning the house down and building a new one in its place might work :shrug:

C

czygvtwkr

The only thing that bothers me is throwing the butts out of the car window. Many smokers act as if this is their right. Now Im a fat guy who likes sex but if I threw out my McDonalds wrappers and used rubbers out the window of my car they would be appualed.