I love St. Mary's County

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
So, we're getting a fresh turkey for Thanksgiving. The directions the guy gives are "so, you know where the Backroad Inn is, right????" And we proceed from there.:lmao:

wineo

loving life
Those are the kind of directions I give, turn left a big tree and go about 1 mile till you go around a big curve and look for white house with black shutters.:lmao:

Cowgirl

Those are the kind of directions I give, turn left a big tree and go about 1 mile till you go around a big curve and look for white house with black shutters.:lmao:

Those are the hard to follow type of directions. Someone once told me to "turn left at the two green houses." I drove around at least 3 times before I realized he meant "turn left at the two greenhouses." :doh:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I'll expect a visit...

PM directions. All I know is I turn right at the ball field and go 1.8 miles and there is a veggie stand and I'm getting a dead turkey. DR made the arrangments. It's up to me to make the pick-up. I'll be there sometime after 3:00 on Wednesday and may have 1bdz in tow. Oh, we're stopping at bars, also, if you care to join in.

wineo

loving life
PM directions. All I know is I turn right at the ball field and go 1.8 miles and there is a veggie stand and I'm getting a dead turkey. DR made the arrangments. It's up to me to make the pick-up. I'll be there sometime after 3:00 on Wednesday and may have 1bdz in tow. Oh, we're stopping at bars, also, if you care to join in.

PM me and I'll:gossip:how to get there, and I'll:buddies:and :otter: and we'll have fun. It's hard to get out of Compton once you go there.:yahoo:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
PM me and I'll:gossip:how to get there, and I'll:buddies:and :otter: and we'll have fun. It's hard to get out of Compton once you go there.:yahoo:

Two stops she said. Well three. One is for the turkey, one is at Backroad Inn and one at Andersons????? I have crap to do that night.:lmao:

Dukesdad

she knows where I live. we should all be home. stop by and say hi. I'll pour you two a couple shots:howdy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
she knows where I live. we should all be home. stop by and say hi. I'll pour you two a couple shots:howdy:

Okay. Make that FOUR stops. The friggin layered spinach salad will not be made Wednesday night...

Oh, sawry about your Steelers. I almost came with C today, but backed out. I had a rough week last week. The Chargers suck.

Dukesdad

Okay. Make that FOUR stops. The friggin layered spinach salad will not be made Wednesday night...

Oh, sawry about your Steelers. I almost came with C today, but backed out. I had a rough week last week. The Chargers suck.

I bailed on that crew and went to BWB today for the game... I'm off all week:yahoo: See ya Wednesday. You have my number right...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I bailed on that crew and went to BWB today for the game... I'm off all week:yahoo: See ya Wednesday. You have my number right...

I've got your cell #. I was gonna take off all week, but I got some stomach ailment Wednesday and was off Thurs and Friday of last week, so have to go in.