Weeeeee, where can I get a Wii?

flyingdog

Besides paying almost double online, is anyone around here carrying them? See they should retail for about $250. Thanks in advance!

mamissa3

I got one on sunday at toys r us.:) they had two left when i left and i stood in line for about an hour.

Xaquin44

The target and walmart in LaPlata both had a couple over the weekend. I have no clue if they still do though.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
Besides paying almost double online, is anyone around here carrying them? See they should retail for about $250. Thanks in advance!

Toys R Us seems to be the best bet........They had several on Sunday. Walked right in when they opened and you could buy one.

Target and Walmart u need to be lucky

D

Dixie

Target said to watch their Friday sale paper. If they are listed in that flier, they will be available in the store on the following Sunday. They told me the same thing last year. I got in line that Sunday at 6:30 with a lawn chair, coffee, and a book - shortly before 8:00 they went down the line that was waiting and handed out numbers. The lines stayed orderly even in the store, they took us one at a time, and a salesperson went down the line a few people at a time asking if we needed any accessories. Actually the wait was fine - everyone was really pleasant. Good luck - hope this helps!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
CC and BB both say "sold out" on their websites. The prices for the bundles are crazy, I think I can wait a little while longer.

moose1

Wii for sale

I know of someone that has a Wii package - they bought the whole bundle (I think it was like $340 and included extra controls and some games from Best Buy over the summer). They are only trying to get what they paid cause they bought for someone that has decided not to get one. Post here if you want their contact info.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Its bad i tried searching over a month ago i called all the way to alexandria and not one, and every one told me that they where out of stock and had no clue when they would have any back in. It will be hard to find one, best bet is either ebay, which i got a great deal on. My girl payed 340 shipped with an extra controller, nunchuk, and the extra 9 games. I was planning on buying one if i found one to put it on ebay 3 weeks before christmas.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
We have Wii too and it's a blast. Just be patient and you'll find one for around $250.00. TRU is your best bet.

AndyMarquisLIVE

We have Wii too and it's a blast. Just be patient and you'll find one for around $250.00. TRU is your best bet.
:yeahthat: Best video game system I ever bought. :yahoo:

I was very good with video games until the N64/PS2 days. The Wii's more simple (because of the remote) as in it doesn't have 65 buttons on it. Games are still challenging and it's a great system.

I was about to do like Cartman after a while.