Coffee Shop
Christmas Store
Tack Store
Gift Shop - new addition 2007

On Friday & Saturday nights from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Pony Rides & Santa
November 23rd - December 22nd.
Pony Ride Cost: $3.00
Digital Photo with Santa: $7.00 *UPDATED*
We have changed the photo format. It is no longer polaroids, it is a digital photo with a Christmas themed frame.

Picture with Santa on Pony is extra. Pictures are now taken with digital camera and printed on Kodak paper.

Directions:

From Leonardtown:Route 5 South
Go past Callaway (A&W shopping center)
At the light turn right onto Flat Iron Rd.
Farm is on the right hand side.
A large lighted toy soldier will be waving.

You really can’t miss the lights, and Christmas music. Follow parking lots attendant’s directions.

From CalvertGo over bridge.
Cross Route 235 and stay on 4. (St. Andrews Church Rd)
Follow Route 4 until the light for Route 5. Turn left onto Route 5. Follow directions from Leonardtown.

From Waldorf:Follow Route 5 south. When Route 235/5 split, bear to the right and follow Route 5 towards Leonardtown. Go through Leonardtown, and follow the direction from Leonardtown.

Watch Out for Children & pedestrians!

Last edited by a moderator:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Follow Route 4 until the light for Route 5. Turn left onto Route 5. Follow directions from Leonardtown.

OR

4 S
Turn Left onto Indian Bridge Rd and follow to stop light.
Flat Iron Rd is directly across from you. :shrug:

W

WhoCares

OR

4 S
Turn Left onto Indian Bridge Rd and follow to stop light.
Flat Iron Rd is directly across from you. :shrug:

yeah but in the dark when someone doesn't really know the area that turn is difficult to see.

jenbengen

Watch it
Thanks! :howdy: We live one street down and my kids anxiously watch them putting up the decorations every year. I figured it be open soon, so thanks for the info.

wineo

loving life
I think it is so nice that Bubby does this for the public every year. Can't wait to see the lights, it gets me in the x-mas spirit.

Callie girl

I think it is so nice that Bubby does this for the public every year. Can't wait to see the lights, it gets me in the x-mas spirit.

Me too but I hope that the majority of the people do make a donation. He is nice enough to do this for us and our children but I wonder how many people actually leave something.

G

Gemmi

Thanks! :howdy: We live one street down and my kids anxiously watch them putting up the decorations every year. I figured it be open soon, so thanks for the info.

You live right down the street from me then. Aren't we lucky! We get to see the lights every day.:dance:

G

Gemmi

Does Bubby still live there? I heard he and his wife divorced and she had the place now.

K

Kain99

Dayum I have awesome memories on this farm with my babies that stretch back years!

I hope Bubby knows the depth of this gift.