Can white people shop on friday too?

bcp

In My Opinion
Uh Oh, looks like the " I got my head stuck up jessie jacksons smelly a-hole" crowd is on a karma rampage. :killingme

E

(((echo)))

Or is this limited.
I dont want to do anything wrong you know

it is perfectly fine...
just stay away from the following locations...

thrift stores
the salvation army
all soup kitchens
most basketball courts
church's fried chicken
popeye's
KFC
pretty much everywhere on great mills rd.
but should you get gutsy...always carry one of these...

Attachments

• Billy%20Dee%20Williams.jpg
    Billy%20Dee%20Williams.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 95

bcp

In My Opinion
Why cant we have white friday and sat , What the hell can't we get a white weekend ..
you would think that that powers that be would have seen the need by now, what with that Dreaming 0f a White Christmas song and all.

anyone else being called a racist in the karma? :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Can white people shop... 11-22-2007 10:43 AM racist retard can-white-people-shop-friday-too--post2506605.html#post2506605"]Can white people shop...[/URL] 11-22-2007 10:33 AM [COLOR="Red"]racist ignorant dumb ass[/COLOR]

This hurts me to the very core of my soul.

E

(((echo)))

you would think that that powers that be would have seen the need by now, what with that Dreaming 0f a White Christmas song and all.

anyone else being called a racist in the karma? :killingme

nope, not yet but i only posted a couple minuites ago :lol:

J

jaybeeztoo

Interesting signature, whats it mean in the general political way of life?

My av originally flashed the picture and then the words in my siggy. When I shopped it to change the eye color to green, it lost the animation. I just liked the words.

You were born an original, don't conform to everyone else and their beliefs. Don't be a copycat. Be yourself, an original.

Make sense?

bcp

In My Opinion
My av originally flashed the picture and then the words in my siggy. When I shopped it to change the eye color to green, it lost the animation. I just liked the words.

You were born an original, don't conform to everyone else and their beliefs. Don't be a copycat. Be yourself, an original.

Make sense?
makes perfect sense to me.
I was kinda trying to point it out to some of the other people that read these threads.
it should be the motto that we all live by.

I like it.