where are the local dump sites?
    i got a bunch of cardboard and other crap that i need to get rid of
    TIA
    Raight hea... Recycling Locations

Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    TIA
    St. Andrews Church Road (aka: Route 4). If you are coming from the direction of Wawa... you will first see the landfill on your left. Drive past that and you will see a sign for the transfer station on the left. That's where you can drop your cardboard at no costs... and up to 4 trash bags of trash at a time.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

(((echo)))
    thanx

Quote Originally Posted by (((echo))) View Post
    TIA
    For St. Mary's -
    Convenience Centers

Charlotte Hall: Off MD Rte 6 (New Market Turner Rd.) in the northern end of the County, approximately mile east of the intersection with MD Rte 5 (Point Lookout Rd.) on the left-hand side. The site occupies approximately 79 acres of the 118.65 acre parcel acquired on 12/4/78. Construction Base Bid for Convenience Center (April 1992).

Oakville: Off MD Rte 235 (Three Notch Rd.) on MD Rte 472 (N. Sandgates Rd.), approximately mile east of that intersection on the right. Opened in 1981.

Clement’s: Off MD Rte 234 (Budds Creek Rd.), on Horseshoe Rd, approximately mile west of that intersection. 47.43 acres. Opened after 1987.

St. Andrew’s: Off MD Rte 4 (St. Andrew’s Church Rd.) in the center of the County, approximately mile south of the intersection with MD 235 (Three Notch Rd.) on the left-hand side. The original acreage for this site was acquired on 2/11/87. Opened in November, 1990.

Valley Lee: Off MD Rte 249 (Piney Point Rd.), on Happyland Road, approximately 1 mile east of the intersection. The original 165.17 acre parcel was acquired on May 5, 1970 and in June 1996, a 48 acre portion was exchanged for a wetland mitigation site. Opened prior to April 1993.

Ridge: Off MD Rte 5 (Point Lookout Rd.) in the southern end of the County, approximately 2 miles north of the intersection with MD Route 235 (Three Notch Rd.). Since 1976, approximately 4.5 acres of property was leased until purchase of a formal site on May 24, 2001. Opened in 1986.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.