Dearest mom...

~mellabella~

I have a surprise for you. I'm not picking up and moving to Colorado as originally planned. I will remain in Maryland until 2009, possibly longer depending on what the Navy decides to do with us. This will give you a chance to see your grandson grow up a little more, and cherish your time with him. Also, your next grandbaby. We're gonna have another one as soon as we can. Just thought I'd share the good news with you, and ask for prayers from those on this forum who believe in prayer that God's hand will be in this incredibly difficult decision.

I love you mom!

W

Wenchy

Couldn't you have text messaged her or something? You know, something personal. :popcorn:

~mellabella~

Couldn't you have text messaged her or something? You know, something personal. :popcorn:

I could have, but then I would still have posted to ask for prayers in making this decision and that it is the right one, as it was very hard for my husband and I to finally settle on one.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I have a surprise for you. I'm not picking up and moving to Colorado as originally planned. I will remain in Maryland until 2009, possibly longer depending on what the Navy decides to do with us. This will give you a chance to see your grandson grow up a little more, and cherish your time with him. Also, your next grandbaby. We're gonna have another one as soon as we can. Just thought I'd share the good news with you, and ask for prayers from those on this forum who believe in prayer that God's hand will be in this incredibly difficult decision.

I love you mom!

I hardly know what to say. You know Cole baby is my heart's delight but you also know I would support you in whatever you decided to do. I am thrilled, but, no, you may not have today off to start on the next grandchild! :yahoo: I love you too!

~mellabella~

Dearest mom... 11-26-2007 10:39 AM Darn! The standard of living just went up in Colorado and dropped like a lead weight in SoMD! Thanks a lot. Sheesh.

Sorry to disappoint! :bigwhoop:

Gigi

Gigi
Dearest Mom....

you have been gone 10 years on December 31. I miss you more everyday. This is your time of year and your 3 daughters are putting up lots of christmas decorations just for you to see from heaven. Lots of changes in 10 years some good and some not good at the time but, now just fine. Lots of new babies and some more coming... But, you already know don't you... I love you and I will see you someday......

Last edited:

SoMDGirl42

Dearest Mom

You are now, and always will be my hero. I love you always. Thank you for being such a shinning light in my life. Thanks for all you do for me, my kids and everyone you meet. We tease you always that you've never met a stranger. Your strength amazes me.

R

residentofcre

I wish for you a better attitude... no one should be that mean... especially at Christmas....

Last edited by a moderator:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Dearest Mom:
Ten years have gone by since you lost your fight against Leukemia. The kids have grownup, married and have kids of their own now. I've remarried now - a really good guy. I'm sorry you missed all of that but I'd rather you missed it than to still be here suffering. I could never be that selfish. I love you.

mommarock

You are now, and always will be my hero. I love you always. Thank you for being such a shinning light in my life. Thanks for all you do for me, my kids and everyone you meet. We tease you always that you've never met a stranger. Your strength amazes me.

Are you inside my head or do we have the same mother???:huggy:

~mellabella~

Was this from you? :eyebrow:

Dearest mom... 11-26-2007 10:39 AM Darn! The standard of living just went up in Colorado and dropped like a lead weight in SoMD! Thanks a lot. Sheesh.

What retard sent that to everyone? I know why I got it, but why did everyone else?

mamissa3

Too my mom......on feb 11 it will be 3 years that you lost your fight to leukemia. You fought for 15 long months, and i am proud of you for doing that. I wish you were here to see your grandchildren, especially the last 2 but i know you are watching down here on us. I miss you so much and think of you daily. Love you mom, and Merry Christmas in Heaven

GreenHornet

It's been almost 1 year since we last spoke and I've never been happier.

Your Grand Children and daughter in law don't miss you so we hope our severed relationship will continue. I miss Dad and our relationship but until he grows some balls and puts you in your place I have nothing to say to him either. A simple apology for years of neglect and physical abuse aren't even close to being sufficient enough to mend our broken relationship.

W

Wenchy

It's been almost 1 year since we last spoke and I've never been happier.

Your Grand Children and daughter in law don't miss you so we hope our severed relationship will continue. I miss Dad and our relationship but until he grows some balls and puts you in your place I have nothing to say to him either. A simple apology for years of neglect and physical abuse aren't even close to being sufficient enough to mend our broken relationship.

My friends are flying right now to pick up their son's body in Texas and they are bringing him back to MD to bury him. He died today (a tragic accident)...I couldn't imagine getting a phone call like that.

Greenhornet. Tomorrow might be too late to make amends, or to even tell him that he needs to grow some balls, but you still love him.