Back by popular demand!

GreenHornet

Alright there Greenhornet fans, you win!

To all of my co-workers and fans here on the forum I have decided to stick around and offend, humiliate, and amuse everyone who reads these silly message boards. There's truth in everything, but with that said not everything is meant to be taken as 100% truth nor is everything 100% false.

Red karma or Green karma.... If you have something to say just say it. Your thoughts and opinions are always welcome.

BTW the big Tuesday story was the the Miami Dolphins blew out the Pittsburgh Steelers at home. :lmao: Final Score Miami - 38, Steelers 9.

GreenHornet

Miami could win....

Thanks for all the warm wishes so far. Once again my karma resembles the red and green blinking Christmas lights. I was hoping you all would be in a better mood after thanksgiving.... Can't say I blame you, I'm stuck here in southern maryland with all these ignorant people just like the rest of you.

Christmas is coming so maybe that lump of coal I received last year will make it's way to one of you this year. Happy Holidays!

....And my name isn't Richard! It's Dick!

GreenHornet

Bump, since people keep asking me why I'm back and what the news paper article was supposed to be about....

Come on people you have to read the board every single day to keep up with the latest news!

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance

To all of my co-workers and fans here on the forum I have decided to stick around and offend, humiliate, and amuse everyone who reads these silly message boards. There's truth in everything, but with that said not everything is meant to be taken as 100% truth nor is everything 100% false.

Red karma or Green karma.... If you have something to say just say it. Your thoughts and opinions are always welcome.

BTW the big Tuesday story was the the Miami Dolphins blew out the Pittsburgh Steelers at home. :lmao: Final Score Miami - 38, Steelers 9.

:yawn:

T

toppick08

The truth is, just when everybody's wet dreams were safe.......:faint:

The Dude

You mean coitus?

I don't give a shiat. :bigwhoop:

You sound a little self serving to me, and it's really horrible and sad. No need to start a thread telling people you are sticking around....what a friggin waste. To be honest, you sound just as bad as the people you attempt to offend and piss-off on this forum. Get over yourself, loser.

P.S.
Screw the karma...I'll tell you stright up.

GreenHornet

I don't give a shiat. :bigwhoop:

You sound a little self serving to me, and it's really horrible and sad. No need to start a thread telling people you are sticking around....what a friggin waste. To be honest, you sound just as bad as the people you attempt to offend and piss-off on this forum. Get over yourself, loser.

P.S.
Screw the karma...I'll tell you stright up.

LOL

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Is your sidekick in your pants? Tiny little thing code named Kato?

I read your threads upon occasion just to see how ignorance can piss folks off.

But there is no reasoning with a hemorrhoid wipe!

bcp

In My Opinion
Is your sidekick in your pants? Tiny little thing code named Kato?

I read your threads upon occasion just to see how ignorance can piss folks off.

But there is no reasoning with a hemorrhoid wipe!
I thought he was a Rich,, I mean dick,
he's really a tucks?

I am so confused.

I do however find humor in his postings. not everyone can be the social butterfly that I am.