To all the ignorant rainy day drivers

GreenHornet

Come on ignorant Southern Maryland drivers trying to drive in the rain.....

When it's raining and foggy and you are driving and see a red light up ahead this doesn't mean speed up. I was almost rear ended twice this morning on my way to work. Next time you see my red truck with the bumper sticker that says "if you tailgate me I'll flick a boogar on your windsheild" you better back off.

Time for a little pop quiz.

What's the speed limit on 235 by the Walmart? 55? Wrong! It's 45, so to the loser driving the Blue rusted out Toyota Celica weaving in and out of traffic at 0530 this morning, next time I see you I'm running you off the road.

What is a turn lane for? Getting a jump start so you can beat the first guy off the line in the thru lane? Wrong again! It's for turning jackass!

Not doing very well are we there ignorant rainy day drivers??? Well study these basic questions tonight and I'll think of a few more tomorrow.

If you are offended by this or any of my posts, I don't care. Just leave your red karma at my door and sign it if your man or woman enough.

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
:yeahthat:I'm with ya, drivers this morning were particularly aggressive. What a nightmare commute.

S

Special_K44

Drivers in SOMD are horrible with dry roads or wet roads. God forbid if its snowing. Then they are really horrible then. They are all running to buy all the milk, bread and toilet paper from the stores.

GreenHornet

....At first I wasn't sure if it was fog I was seeing or the cigarette smoke from all the ignorant smokers.....

Either way the driving was treachorous. All the more reason to go live among the Amish. Does anyone know where I can get an Amish application?

K

Kain99

That's funny, because I drive to Northern Virginia everyday. In the rain traffic slows to a crawl. In the snow, It's business as usual.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I love it when they slam on the brakes when they realize they almost missed the turn at an intersection and stop in the middle of the road to cross to the other side across 2 lanes of moving trafiic. Seen it happen a few times at the target one, and i cant even count how many by the wildwood entrance on 235. Then they act like they didnt do anythng wrong when they come to a dead stop in traffic.

AndyMarquisLIVE

That's funny, because I drive to Northern Virginia everyday. In the rain traffic slows to a crawl. In the snow, It's business as usual.
People were really aggressive yesterday.

I understand people are in a hurry, but, from time to time, there's someone who needs to get somewhere just as bad as you do. :duh:

Not just SOMD - these "ignorant rain drivers" GH are referring to are being extremely over-cautious and they are all over the US!

beamher

I love it when they slam on the brakes when they realize they almost missed the turn at an intersection and stop in the middle of the road to cross to the other side across 2 lanes of moving trafiic. Seen it happen a few times at the target one, and i cant even count how many by the wildwood entrance on 235. Then they act like they didnt do anythng wrong when they come to a dead stop in traffic.

what about the ones who don't even consider hitting the brakes or putting a turn signal on, just come flying across lane(s) of traffic!! how about going to the next light or next safe spot to turn around? :popcorn: one of these days(if it hasn't already happened) someone's not going to reach their destination because of this.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
People were really aggressive yesterday.

I understand people are in a hurry, but, from time to time, there's someone who needs to get somewhere just as bad as you do. :duh:

It's the guilt after a long weekend coupled by a need to get back to work... :coffee:

hurricane

It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
Come on ignorant Southern Maryland drivers trying to drive in the rain.....

When it's raining and foggy and you are driving and see a red light up ahead this doesn't mean speed up. I was almost rear ended twice this morning on my way to work. Next time you see my red truck with the bumper sticker that says "if you tailgate me I'll flick a boogar on your windsheild" you better back off.

Time for a little pop quiz.

What's the speed limit on 235 by the Walmart? 55? Wrong! It's 45, so to the loser driving the Blue rusted out Toyota Celica weaving in and out of traffic at 0530 this morning, next time I see you I'm running you off the road.

What is a turn lane for? Getting a jump start so you can beat the first guy off the line in the thru lane? Wrong again! It's for turning jackass!

Not doing very well are we there ignorant rainy day drivers??? Well study these basic questions tonight and I'll think of a few more tomorrow.

If you are offended by this or any of my posts, I don't care. Just leave your red karma at my door and sign it if your man or woman enough.

Here's another hint: if you have to put your wipers on, put your lights on too! And
not just your parking lights!

:pete:

-Hurricane