Elections and Junk.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
:buddies: The Washington Post has contacted me wanting to arrainge and interview for their upcoming "Voters Guide" so I am anxious about this coming up.

Now the reporter is to call me at some unspecified time.

I figure that I better stick to pro-life and say little about any other topic.

So does not that sound best?
:shortbus:

MMDad

Lem Putt

If you can't be honest with the voters in the election guide, when can you? If you are that ashamed of your other stands, why do you have them?

You should definitletly point out that you want to get rid of jobs, you are a devout racist, and you don't believe in personal responsibility.

Definitely get it on the record that you believe that the Preamble to the Constitution guarantees a right to collect welfare.

You should also bring up your narcotics indictment since any decent reporter will find it anyway. It's always better to self disclose first. Make sure and blame it on your 7 year old son again.

That touching story about going to your ex wife's grave and saying you aren't sorry for what you did to her would be nice also. Don't leave that out.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
If you can't be honest with the voters in the election guide, when can you? If you are that ashamed of your other stands, why do you have them?

You should definitletly point out that you want to get rid of jobs, you are a devout racist, and you don't believe in personal responsibility.

Definitely get it on the record that you believe that the Preamble to the Constitution guarantees a right to collect welfare.

You should also bring up your narcotics indictment since any decent reporter will find it anyway. It's always better to self disclose first. Make sure and blame it on your 7 year old son again.

That touching story about going to your ex wife's grave and saying you aren't sorry for what you did to her would be nice also. Don't leave that out.

:yeahthat: And also make sure you bring up the spray painting.

This_person

So does not that sound best?:shortbus:
Not sure why you'd not see it as your duty to inform as many as possible through your interview what your message is. :confused:

So, in the interest of being helpful, let's give you a practice interview:

What is your stand on the illegal alien issue?
You've made it clear that you support anyone being here for any reason at any time. You've made it clear that you perceive an illegal alien as having the rights of a full citizen, and that no one has any responsibilities as a citizen.
What is your stand on border security?
See above, you see no reason for borders, as they are simply needless imaginary lines drawn by thugs.
What is your stand on the Iraq war? Or, the war on terror in general?
You've made it clear that we all need to follow bin Laden and accept that we must live however he tells us. When he says we are not following our own religion correctly (yes, fellow forumites, I know that's not what he said, but this is Jimmy's belief) and we must change our ways or be killed, we must change our ways and hope that we act as bin Laden demands so he'll stop telling people to kill us. That was what you suggested was his peace offer, and you've made it clear that you think we should follow his demands. Then, all will be good. As for Iraq, we should get out now, ending our "occupation", and let that country run itself - regardless of the consequences to us, or other nations.
What is your view on Mideast Peace process?
You've made it clear that there can be "no peace until those bastard Jews get out of Palestinian land."
What is the main plank of your platform? What do you most hope to accomplish if elected?
Two things:
  • Repealing any laws that force the brutal government to steal non-custodial parents money from them to give luxuries to their children; while removing any ability for people to divorce until their children are at least a certain age (what age was it, Jimmy? 23?)
  • Remove ANY ability for ANYONE to get an abortion EVER. All children are God's gifts to parents, and these children should never be aborted - not in the case of rape, not if the pregnancy is physically harming the mother - never.

What do you think, did I nail your talking points for you?

Pete

Repete

Don't forget the hemorrhoids from "straining your guts out" that started him down the road to disability.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
:lmao:

That thar is so funny I decided to send a few links to some of your posts to the Washington post. For anybody interested, here's some contact info for the WP...

letters@washpost.com
TWPCoReply@washpost.com

Sunday Source
202-334-4646
sundaysource@washpost.com

Maryland Desk — 202-334-7313

Anne Arundel Bureau 410-263-8040
Howard Bureau 410-722-2300
Montgomery Bureau 301-294-2600
Prince George's Bureau 301-618-1720
Southern Maryland Bureau 301-934-3513

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

That touching story about going to your ex wife's grave and saying you aren't sorry for what you did to her would be nice also. Don't leave that out
:drool: Well speaking practically and politically then too much info just confuses people.

So I really must stick with just one or two biggest and best issues to define me against that other Democrat.

Therefore I say I must emphasize pro-life Cusick against abortion boy Hoyer.

All the rest of that stuff is just water under the bridge, or icing on the cake, but not the best to put into the Wash Post.

They sent me another email saying I would get details sent to me on Tuesday coming so maybe the interview will be later then that.

Perhaps I could make a very big pin-on sign saying "Pro-Life" for any pictures of me.

This election could be based on that one political issue.:yahoo:

MMDad

Lem Putt
info just confuses people.

Gotcha. You are ashamed of all the other stuff, so you are sticking to the one thing that you think people are stupid enough to like about you.

At least you are consistent with your dishonesty.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So does not that sound best?
You're asking us for advice? The people who always prove you incorrect, and whom you always believe are wrong?

Seriously? :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

So I really must stick with just one or two biggest and best issues to define me against that other Democrat.
So you are now saying that, besides those one or two 'biggest' issues, you and Hoyer are essentially the same? Darn, and I thought you were supposed to be different and an improvement.

I totally agree with everything TP and MMDad said. You finally have a chance to get your platform out to a wider audience... and you want to blow it.

What will you do when the reporter asks you about non-abortion questions? Keep repeating, "I am pro-life," or just ignore him/her - like you do with us? :lmao:

This_person

You're asking us for advice? The people who always prove you incorrect, and whom you always believe are wrong?

Seriously? :killingme :roflmao: :killingme
It knocked "Republicans for the 5th District" off of the forum home page, so he didn't have to see his failure there - it's another distraction from other issues.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
it's another distraction from other issues.
Ahhh...

Too bad for him that you and MMDad brought up those issues again then, huh? :lol:

Jimmy, it's probably also not good that you titled this thread "Elections and Junk". I am curious what the "junk" is. The election that you do not truly want to participate in? The office you do not really want? Or the reporter's survey you do not feel like answering?

If you want my honest advice, when the reporter calls I think you should say, "I have already withdrawn my candidacy because I have realized my effort is pointless and I did not want the office anyhow." Then go get yourself a sandwich. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
You can do a sign that says "Pro-life, but don't support the offspring." You could spray paint it on the district court! :clap:

Giantone

:drool: Well speaking practically and politically then too much info just confuses people.

Therefore I say I must emphasize pro-life Cusick against abortion boy Hoyer.

All the rest of that stuff is just water under the bridge, or icing on the cake, but not the best to put into the Wash Post.

They sent me another email saying I would get details sent to me on Tuesday coming so maybe the interview will be later then that.

Perhaps I could make a very big pin-on sign saying "Pro-Life" for any pictures of me.

This election could be based on that one political issue.:yahoo:

You're an Idiot.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
:lmao:

That thar is so funny I decided to send a few links to some of your posts to the Washington post. For anybody interested, here's some contact info for the WP...

letters@washpost.com
TWPCoReply@washpost.com

Sunday Source
202-334-4646
sundaysource@washpost.com

Maryland Desk — 202-334-7313

Anne Arundel Bureau 410-263-8040
Howard Bureau 410-722-2300
Montgomery Bureau 301-294-2600
Prince George's Bureau 301-618-1720
Southern Maryland Bureau 301-934-3513

I HIGHLY recommend that any of you interested in seeing JPC get a REAL interview (Think how much FUN that would be to read!!!) contact the Washington Post and send the links to JPC's posts. I copied and pasted several of his posts into an email and spoke with one assistant who got online and hit somd.com briefly to verify. :yay:

There you go JPC, a little volunteer help for your campaign. :biggrin: