Tree Removal

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I think IM4CHANGE just had some trees removed. She lives in the Waldorf area. You might want to PM her. There also was a thread about this not too long ago.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by carolinagirl
Anyone know how much tree removal costs in the Waldorf area and any referrals to good tree removal companies?

Hubby has a friend that's in the business, he's in PG but travels just about anywhere. He just does it as a side job so he is usually cheaper than most contractors. He does have insurance though so he's not just some Joe off the street. I'll see if I can get his number tonight if you would like.

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
Re: Re: Tree Removal

Originally posted by tys_mommy
Hubby has a friend that's in the business, he's in PG but travels just about anywhere. He just does it as a side job so he is usually cheaper than most contractors. He does have insurance though so he's not just some Joe off the street. I'll see if I can get his number tonight if you would like.

That would be great. Thanks

B

Bruce

I used 3 different people last year after the tornado. I have some more work to be done this year and I just called "Southern Tree Service" (301-870-3356) this morning, they were the best from last year..service was excellent, price was fair.

Ask for Roger Cooksey.