Football car flags

robbie

ANYONE know where you can buy these around Waldorf. Looking for a Dallas one for a relative and ordering online is so expensive with the shipping. I constantly see these things on other cars (not that I would use them). Thanks!!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
ANYONE know where you can buy these around Waldorf. Looking for a Dallas one for a relative and ordering online is so expensive with the shipping. I constantly see these things on other cars (not that I would use them). Thanks!!

There's a store here in Lexington Park that sells them, but I'm guess you could find them in the mall up in Waldorf...

robbie

Thats just it, I haven't seen them around any stores, but on cars.
What store in Lexington park? Some of the places you order online the shipping cost as much as the flags.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
What store in Lexington park? Some of the places you order online the shipping cost as much as the flags.

There is a nfl store in St Marys square in LP

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

It's on Great Mills Road. If you are coming from gate 2 heading down GMR, on your left there is a shopping center call St Mary's Square with a Food Lion, gym etc. The right side of the mall is a big gym, drycleaner/laundrymat. Right next to the drycleaner (right side) is a NBA/NFL/MLB sports store, they sell hats, jerseys, jackets, cups, statues, pictures, banners, flags, etc. and they are even a ticket master for buying tickets to major sporting events.

Last edited:

Plan B

not to be rude but, those flags on cars really look sto0pid.

I dont know. They are easy to mount and remove, good so when yr team su# u can pull them. That's required for Charger fans! :whistle:
I like the static cling stuff also for that reason.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Farmer's Market in one of the metal pavilions. Since you're getting a Dallas flag you should get two. One to s**t on and the other to wipe you azz with.

:lmao:

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine

:shrug:Never heard of them.

robbie

Thanks for the info. I didn't know there was a NFL shop down there. You'd think Waldorf would have one. I am going to have to order online too. I don't care for them much on the cars but if I had one it would say "STEELERS!":buddies:

beamher

Fyi

you said near waldorf however someone suggested the sport store in LP and i went last night and it was full of alot of items. didn't have the dallas flags (on order) and from the 2 places i've been to the cost is $12. they did have quite a bit of dallas items though.