Ledos in Leonardtown

jenbengen

Watch it
They opened up a new Ledo's in Leonardtown? How is it?

The food was good. We went on a Friday evening and waited FOREVER for our food. Heard the same thing from a few others that weekend. I think they employees are still getting used to working there. BUT, the food was good and everybody was nice.

W

wkndbeacher

Its pretty nice inside,very clean. The service was good and friendly. :yay:

Do the owners of the one in Charlotte Hall or Lex Park own it? I ve found differences in tastes between the two.

basher

LEET
:yay: servers are very nice (jail bait :whistle:), but it took a long time to get our food. Yup food tastes a lot like Ledos food :lmao:

caprism

Ledo's SUCKS

Ok, three strikes and they are OUT.

1. Carry out - SLIMEY lettuce - need I say more?

2. Eat in - Poor service, forever for the food - FOOD SUCKED. Less than ordinary. Little hamburgers were cold and DRY. Nasty nasty... no taste. Worse than Cheeseburger in Paradise if that is possible.

3. Eat in - Waited for over 45 minutes to get food. - ordered something different hoping for a different result. FOOD SUCKED. Vegetables had been cooked in the same water as the pasta (i know this because a few noodles were left stuck to the broccoli). Vegetables mediocre and almost cold. An "oven toasted" sandwich had "icebox cold" meat on the inside. After verbalizing this to the waitress, she apologized and returned with the bill... we were charged 100%. I maybe took 3 bites of the sandwich. Left it there. Husbands meal lacked any meat in the lasagna and was Cold. Guess they didn't microwave it long enough.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN AND WASTE MY MONEY.:boo::boo::boo:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
No offense to yall but it's called Ledo's pizza. Do you go to the chinease place to eat prime rib? No. I would only eat pizza at Ledo's as that is what they do best.