Christmas Decorators?

TinaTina

Are there any local companies who will come out and put up Christmas lights at someone's house? I have all of the lights, just not the time to put them up! I looked in the classifieds and didn't see anything listed. Thanks!

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
If you have any teenagers you trust that live by you I bet they would be more than willing to put them up for some $$

TinaTina

If you have any teenagers you trust that live by you I bet they would be more than willing to put them up for some $$

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, there are no teenagers who live close by. Everyone is so busy this time of year, so I was really just hoping to find a company I could pay to come out and do it, as opposed to bugging people that I know.

red_explorer

Lights for Christmas

Are there any local companies who will come out and put up Christmas lights at someone's house? I have all of the lights, just not the time to put them up! I looked in the classifieds and didn't see anything listed. Thanks!

check out Lights4xmas.com.

He was written up in the Enterprise on Wednesday. hangs lights for people.

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
I saw a bunch of yellow signs along route 4 lately on the weekends saying that they will hang your x-mas lights for you. Didn't write down the #. I'll keep an eye out and see if they are out again this weekend.