Cell phones down!

B

Bronwyn

All the cell phones with verizon just went dead at work!!!

M

Mousebaby

um, maybe they are doing some upgrading :shrug: Hopefully nothing bad. My son just got his cell turned on, he will cry if he sees he can't use it! :lmao:

B

Bronwyn

They must have lost an entire Cell Tower! I lost my Verizon Wireless Internet Connection as well! Thanks goodness they are back online.

Yeah, it freaked everyone out at work.. since most of us have verizon cell phones. :lmao: Just glad the tower came back up so quick. If it wasn't for us vampires (night owls) no one might have ever even noticed at all.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Yeah, it freaked everyone out at work.. since most of us have verizon cell phones. :lmao: Just glad the tower came back up so quick. If it wasn't for us vampires (night owls) no one might have ever even noticed at all.

If a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody around does it make a sound?

If a cell tower goes out in Verizon Land and there is nobody around does it matter?

Hey, I tried!:lmao:

B

Bronwyn

I know... posting this late at night is so lame sometimes!

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
My daughter's cell phone and my cell phone don't work now. Every time she tries to call someone it says the # has been changed or out of service. Sometimes we can receive calls... So does anyone know if the tower is still bad? :shrug:

warneckutz

My daughter's cell phone and my cell phone don't work now. Every time she tries to call someone it says the # has been changed or out of service. Sometimes we can receive calls... So does anyone know if the tower is still bad? :shrug:

Yeah, mine is the same way. Just called their tech support. No estimated time to fix it. They said a few towers are down. :bigwhoop:

keepsmiling

Ours are down as well. You can call out, but noone can call you. Calvert Sheriff's Office are the same way. It said on the scanner verizon said it could take 30 minutes to 3 hours to fix the problem.

latinamomma

Transam's wife

my honey and I stopped using them b/c we had trouble with their service....I hope it's back up and runnin soon for ya'll

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair

I feel like :smack: the daughter right now. She wrote this quoted post while I was at the grocery store. I'm still thinking about what I should do about that.

I feel like :smack: the daughter right now. She wrote this quoted post while I was at the grocery store. I'm still thinking about what I should do about that.

Uh oh.... Maybe a research on the ramifications of impersonation and identity theft... I was going to suggest suspension of computer privs, but then she couldn't do the research!

M

Mousebaby

Just found out someone hacked the Verizon computers and the whole US was down! :faint: It's amazing they got it back up as fast as they did! Yay for Verizon! :clap: