Need help with 5th grade party!

rigirl

For my child's party, 5 different stations will be set up around the room with different activities at each one. For the sugar cookie decorating table, there are 22 kids, 50 cookies....how many containers of frosting are needed?

Any one know of a good craft, or ornament for that age group? I am not a crafty person, so I am leaning towards Oriental Trading. Michael's didn't have much in the kits this year, esp. when 22 are needed.

Thanks!

gingerbreadgurl

For my child's party, 5 different stations will be set up around the room with different activities at each one. For the sugar cookie decorating table, there are 22 kids, 50 cookies....how many containers of frosting are needed?

Any one know of a good craft, or ornament for that age group? I am not a crafty person, so I am leaning towards Oriental Trading. Michael's didn't have much in the kits this year, esp. when 22 are needed.

Thanks!

Im not touching the frosting question!

However about the craft question. My kids went to a party last year and made Reindeer clothes pin ornaments. It was very easy and they were really cute. The only difference is they did not paint them (there was about 30 kids there and that would of been TOO much). Here is a link

Reindeer Ornaments

T

thenewgirl

you may find something at ENCHANTED LEARNING HOME PAGE

one easy cheap one is to have all the kids decorate their own paper cup, then fill it with hot chocolate (to go w/ the cookies).

you could buy foam rings (from the florist) and have flowers, beads, etc. to put all over them for homemade wreaths.

T

thenewgirl

definately buy more icing than you think as they will most likely pile that stuff on at an alarming and disgusting rate!:lmao: