Banneker Elementary

Ol-man

mack421
Anyone have children or grandchildren in Banneker Elementary (kindergarten) just wondering how good of a school it is, my daughter is coming back to this area from overseas and is curious. TIA

W

wkndbeacher

Anyone have children or grandchildren in Banneker Elementary (kindergarten) just wondering how good of a school it is, my daughter is coming back to this area from overseas and is curious. TIA

I do, I also have two older in Big Benjamin. They love going there and one is on high honors the other is on honor roll.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I have one daughter in Kindergarten and the other daughter in 3rd grade. They both love it and I love it as well. I've never had any problems.

K

Kain99

All three of my kids went to Banneker. I love that school! Great environment for kids!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm sure it's a lot better than "Carver" Elem.

Gigi

Gigi
Had two sons go there and have lots of daycare kids there. It is a wonderful school and they have a good staff. If you have a special need they are caring and try to help you with any problem... Love the school...

itsallaboutme

My twins are in k and they both have a diffrent teacher both are great my son is in prek and his teacher is also wonderful. All of the staff is great. I have never had any problems

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I went to school there about 11 years ago Cant remember much about the staff, pretty sure that has changed alot by now. But it was a good school.