New England Patriots

GreenHornet

Someone who obviously knows nothing about football sent me some red karma saying that they are not good. :lmao:

I'm a Bears fan.....Love them or hate them. We are watching history in the making here!

GH

Red is the color of the moon on a crisp October night. Red is the color sweater I wear in the cold December light. Red is the color of karma I have because I speak the truth and I'm always right. Don't be angry at the GH for bringing a little honesty to Southern Maryland. Embrace the Beautiful Bird named Blue for he'll set you free...... Even you anchor chucker, whistle blower!

With the warmest and most friendliest of intentions the Greenhornet offers his love and best wishes to all the great sensitive people of Southern Maryland.

GH

Call me Oprah!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I thought if ANYONE had a chance of preventing them going 16 -0 it was Pittsburgh..

WOW.. that was an amazing game.

No points from Pittsburgh second half, did they even get a first down??

awpitt

Main Streeter
I thought if ANYONE had a chance of preventing them going 16 -0 it was Pittsburgh..

WOW.. that was an amazing game.

No points from Pittsburgh second half, did they even get a first down??
They had plenty of first downs and even made it into the Red Zone a few but then they would choke. I think Anthony Smith ruined it when he was talking sh*t last week.

T

toppick08

Someone who obviously knows nothing about football sent me some red karma saying that they are not good. :lmao:

I'm a Bears fan.....Love them or hate them. We are watching history in the making here!

GH

Red is the color of the moon on a crisp October night. Red is the color sweater I wear in the cold December light. Red is the color of karma I have because I speak the truth and I'm always right. Don't be angry at the GH for bringing a little honesty to Southern Maryland. Embrace the Beautiful Bird named Blue for he'll set you free...... Even you anchor chucker, whistle blower!

With the warmest and most friendliest of intentions the Greenhornet offers his love and best wishes to all the great sensitive people of Southern Maryland.

GH

Call me Oprah!
Don't sweat it GH. I got accused of being a bandwagger in red and I could care less about the Pats. But I give credit where credit is due. Actually, I'm rooting for Miami to go winless, so they can lay claim to both titles. :howdy:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
They're a machine. :ohwell:

However, having a perfect record doesn't ensure a Superbowl appearance. I've seen some weird stuff happen in playoffs.

hurricane

It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
I'm jealous Hubby going to NE game this weekend and leaving me w/ the kids......Hope it's cold

Next week against the Jets might be ugly. If the Patriots were able to do that
to the Steelers when they were pissed off, not sure I can imagine the Jets
game this week.

Btw, was at NE game in Baltimore last week with my daughter.
The cold I could deal with (and have before!), but the wind was biting! :biggrin:

-T

hurricane

It's 5 O'clock somewhere!
Dunno, after watching Indy last night, I'd say it's between the Pats and the Colts..

What is scary is that the Colts and Patriots seem to have swapped SOP over
the past few years. Remember when the Colts were going undefeated, with
a high powered offense, and the Patriots were just pluggin' along under the
radar, having a balanced attack and good D?

Tho I think the Patriots D is a bit better than those Colts D a few years ago.

-H

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Don't sweat it GH. I got accused of being a bandwagger in red and I could care less about the Pats. But I give credit where credit is due. Actually, I'm rooting for Miami to go winless, so they can lay claim to both titles. :howdy:

I've been a Patriot fan since my 'formative' years, learning football...all my parent's friends were either Redskins or Steelers fans...I, (being the lover of the underdog) fell in love with NE...in fact I bet a dude $100.00 back when the Bears kicked NE azz...I still loved them...

However, I'm having these nightmares that the 0-13 Dolphins will beat the 13-0 Patriots by some fluke...the numbers give me heebie-jeebies :yahoo:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

Grew up as a Bills fan, Miami was always our nemesis. Won't make me sad to see them winless. NE is just tearing up the league this year, but if they do go undefeated, will there be an asterisk in the record books?