Monday Morning

Vince

Ah, the beginning of another wonderful, fun filled week. Yeah, sure. Good morning and pass the dayum coffee. :coffee::coffee:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: Morning, have to get a MRI today for my back and knee. After that maybe the doctors can fix me so I can ride my horse without pain anymore. That would almost be more than I can ask for........

Giddy up!

:howdy: Morning, have to get a MRI today for my back and knee. After that maybe the doctors can fix me so I can ride my horse without pain anymore. That would almost be more than I can ask for........

Ditto..knowing the feeling this morning..the disc in my neck kept me up all night! And I played lumberjack over the weekend and tried to take out a tree with my knee at a full gallop over at the lake saturday..so im living off ibuprohren!

Vince

Ditto..knowing the feeling this morning..the disc in my neck kept me up all night! And I played lumberjack over the weekend and tried to take out a tree with my knee at a full gallop over at the lake saturday..so im living off ibuprohren!
You're supposed to use a chain saw to take out a tree. :shrug: