Volunteering

DJaxx

Hi all,

My friend and I are thinking about volunteering this weekend. Are there any orginizations around here-maybe a soup kitchen? Thanks for your help!

GreenHornet

Hi all,

My friend and I are thinking about volunteering this weekend. Are there any orginizations around here-maybe a soup kitchen? Thanks for your help!

You can bring the family over to my house. I have some leaves that desperately need to be raked in the back yard. Kids need a bath, cars need to be washed and my garage is very disorganized. I am extremely lazy so any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I'm willing to pay you with homemade meatballs. PM me of you're interested and I'll provide you with directions. Oh, and if it has to be an organization just call it the GHO.

I would avoid volunteering at any soup kitchens if I were you. The workers pee in the soup when no-ones looking and I wouldn't want to be the person serving that stuff to unsuspecting hungry homeless people. They could sue you and you would be the one homeless if you aren't carefull. Don't worry we wash our hands before we roll our meatballs and we use only the finest 68% lean hamburger meat food lion carries.

Merry Christmas,

GH