What's the best digital photo album?

rigirl

Time to buy one for the grandparents...Does the 8" screen give a clearer picture than the 10" screens? What brand should I be looking at and steering clear of? Thanks for your help!

ServiceGuy

Time to buy one for the grandparents...Does the 8" screen give a clearer picture than the 10" screens? What brand should I be looking at and steering clear of? Thanks for your help!

I have a 10" Kodak pictures look great. You have to look at them it is not the size of the screen its the quality of the picture

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm trying to decide whether we should go with internal memory or USB. The Phillips 6.5" has 16MB which should hold up to 30 photos.

rigirl

Thanks for the answers so far, and for the comparison website. I'll have to take some time to review. Yes, they do have a computer, but they mainly live on the first floor, and the computer is on the 2nd floor. They don't have wireless either.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass

I just bought three of them from Circuit City for $54 each after a 15 rebate. they had very goods ratings. You can check it out on their website. Had to go to Landover to get them as the local CC was out. They are 7 inch screens.

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Higher resolution means higher quality. A 10" screen can have really pixelated pictures. Keep in mind that a picture with higher resolution on a higher resolution screen with less compresison will have the best results.