Bent Willies

Plan B

Any WVU alumni, or WV ex-pats, know much about the giant club in Morgantown, Bent Willies?
We just got the NYE gig there, and I am doing my homework on the place...

vbailey

vbailey
Any WVU alumni, or WV ex-pats, know much about the giant club in Morgantown, Bent Willies?

My hubby's sister lives in Morgantown, her hubby teaches at the WVU. Have not heard of the club. We will be visiting her after Christmas. Was wondering...you are a Christian? Can you tell me the name of your band, is it Christian? I love Christian music ( all kinds ).

C

czygvtwkr

Mostly a Frat bar (its not huge btw) but has a nice deck upstairs. A little classier than most of the bars in Morgantown, my personal favorites are Chicken Bones (across the street from Bent Willies), BW3, and the Purple Cow out at Cheat lake.

If your looking for a piece of ass check out the bars on Walnut street, what ever they are called this year.

Plan B

... Was wondering...you are a Christian? Can you tell me the name of your band, is it Christian? I love Christian music ( all kinds ).

Saved and born again by grace.
I sing for bar bands as a 2nd job, but Dibs on Shotgun is the best since I got to MD. :buddies: Usually I tithe the proceeds, ill-gotten as they sometimes be...
I sing in the church choir and sometimes for the praise squad, but not like I did; I have found it way easier to get along with manic lead guitarists than with most worship directors. Probably my bad.
At Good Sam Lutheran on Gr Mills, we had the best praise band Ive ever heard, much less sang for, 3-4 years ago. But as in all music, it was too good to last. They have a good team now, however.
We could really cover Third Day, Newsboys, Jars of Clay, and all the electric bands really well...
Shalom, Sister