Students Hair Ablaze

SHUTCH

I Was Shocked To See On The News That A Student At Spring Ridge Middle School Set A Classmates Hair On Fire In The Hallway. Wjla.com Has An Article Available. Anyone Have Any Further Information?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I Was Shocked To See On The News That A Student At Spring Ridge Middle School Set A Classmates Hair On Fire In The Hallway. Wjla.com Has An Article Available. Anyone Have Any Further Information?

Linkie?

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

I mentioned it to my stepson because he is a 7th grader there but he hadn't heard about it. Must have been over and done with pretty quickly! Thanks for the heads up though.

C

czygvtwkr

In high school I had a friend that had his armpit hair burnt up, you would be surprised how fast it goes up with deodorant that contains alcohol.

Debbie92454

My granddaughter is in the sixth grade there and said the girl is a friend of hers that had her hair set on fire. She said it was near dismissal time.