Bad accident at Airport View Drive

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I was several cars back when it happened so I didn't get a clear view. Appears someone was towing a car and it became unattached. Red and white truck with cap flipped over on the right and smoking.

Vehicle Overturned on Route 235
HOLLYWOOD - 12/11/2007

Shortly before 8 a.m. this morning, police and rescue volunteers responded to a two-vehicle crash on Route 235 at the intersection with Airport View Road in Hollywood.

Calls to 911 emergency reported one vehicle was overturned and one vehicle was also smoking, and people may be trapped.

First responders found a pickup truck and Hyundai involved. No one was trapped, but one person was seriously injured and taken to St. Mary’s Hospital.

http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm/fa/viewstory/story_ID/7391

BravoFarp

Certified P.I.A.
Vehicle Overturned on Route 235
HOLLYWOOD - 12/11/2007

Shortly before 8 a.m. this morning, police and rescue volunteers responded to a two-vehicle crash on Route 235 at the intersection with Airport View Road in Hollywood.

Calls to 911 emergency reported one vehicle was overturned and one vehicle was also smoking, and people may be trapped.

First responders found a pickup truck and Hyundai involved. No one was trapped, but one person was seriously injured and taken to St. Mary’s Hospital.

Vehicle Overturned on Route 235 - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

How do they do that so fast. The units are still on scene right now.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
It was a nasty wreck. I hope everyone is okay. I'm thinking the person(s) in the truck would be in the worst shape.

Danzig

Harvick29

This accident is backed up from Airport road to Clarkes Landing road at the moment.. mervell dean is a side road, it is now completely backed up.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Appears someone was towing a car???????????
Not from what I saw.
Vehicle Overturned on Route 235 - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Some photos are up, got to get the kid to school now before I do the rest.

There was something sticking out from under the little car. At a glance it looked like a tow bar. I didn't stay to look, having no EMS skills to help. I turned off the main road at Early Bird and continued south.