My friends are so nice...

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I wake up this morning, and what do I see?
Nothing else but my truck covered in TP..

ok, i'm not going to really write a poem about it, but that rhymed well lol.

basically I replied by thanking them for supplying me for the upcoming smow I have heard about...

but this raised the question....

how old is too old to TP/window paint a car? lol. Honestly i'd have thought everyone was over that phase until I came out to my friends planning on getting my truck before i got out of class last night...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

basically I replied by thanking them for supplying me for the upcoming smow I have heard about...

how old is too old to TP/window paint a car? lol. Honestly i'd have thought everyone was over that phase until I came out to my friends planning on getting my truck before i got out of class last night...

No such thing as too old for practical jokes! :lmao: :yay:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
I came home and caught some friends TP'ing my house on my 18th birthday and guess what? My dad blamed ME for it and made me clean it up! Of course, they picked the tallest tree in our yard and I had to use a ladder and shinny up the tree to get it all out. We laughed about it later but it was not funny at the time. :burning: I think we've outgrown it now though.

SpriteZero

:worthless:

If you do not feel like TP'ing there car, jam a whole bunch of Vaseline up under their door handle! Talk about a "eeewwwwwww - this is nasty" feeling! Worth a laugh or two... :killingme

if you want to be nice, use KY Jelly as it is water-soluable...

Or - chuck some dog-poop up their tailpipe (of the car that is :lmao:) - makes for a good smell at a stop light; goes away in a day...

K

Kain99

I had a rose under my windshield wiper when I left work tonight.... Boss didn't call till 730. He's sorry, for being such a mondo butt head!

Counting on my left hand the hours..... Till he's a butt head again!:lmao: