VFW Jersey Party has been cancelled

Attachments

• otterband.jpg
    otterband.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 127
Kwilla.. if u dont know what ur talking about.. dont open ur mouth! By the way, no it doesnt have anything to do with the weather, but it's none of ur business why!!

To all the other fans.. i'll let u know when the date is rescheduled to... we will have a blast!! I'll keep u informed

Oh I do know, missy... I do know... check your PMer...:smack:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Kwilla.. if u dont know what ur talking about.. dont open ur mouth! By the way, no it doesnt have anything to do with the weather, but it's none of ur business why!!

To all the other fans.. i'll let u know when the date is rescheduled to... we will have a blast!! I'll keep u informed
Yeah, Kwillia, you better keep ur mouth shut. :nono:

The "why" is none of ur bizness. :biggrin:

D

dems4me

I think the weather thing was a joke and I thought it was a funny one! :lol: "Lighten up Dude - it's Christmas" :huggy:

Ha! Well guess what! I have decided to throw the Jersey party this weekend at the VFW!

Everybody... were your favorite Jersey and stop by the VFW this weekend for some :alkies: and some :getdown: and some :cool:

Hope to see you there! :clap:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Ha! Well guess what! I have decided to throw the Jersey party this weekend at the VFW!

Everybody... were your favorite Jersey and stop by the VFW this weekend for some :alkies: and some :getdown: and some :cool:

Hope to see you there! :clap:

I'm sure Dougster will have his "Hooray For Boobies" jersey on.