Cole travel in lexington park

GreenHornet

Leaving town already are ya?

:popcorn:

Since you can't seem to read very well.... IT IS A FAMILY VACATION. This implies a relatively short trip outside the area in which we will be returning to.

I hope this clarifies things for you...

Anyone deal with Cole travel? Could someone suggest another agency you have had good dealings with?

Much appreciated,

RH

P

Patch Tuesday

Since you can't seem to read very well.... IT IS A FAMILY VACATION. This implies a relatively short trip outside the area in which we will be returning to.

I hope this clarifies things for you...

Anyone deal with Cole travel? Could someone suggest another agency you have had good dealings with?

Much appreciated,

RH

Why would a bird family need a travel agency?

:confused:

I'm curious as to why you want to pay a travel agency to do your trip...:confused: The invention of the internet made making one's own travel arrangements pretty easy and much more affordable...:shrug:

vbailey

vbailey
Company that I work for uses Cole for Business travel for yrs, I have heard of no complaints. I don't know about personal. We have an RV and travel by land so we plan all our own family trips using the internet. And the WoodAll books very helpful too for RVers. Good Luck!

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
I went to them for an initial consultation when I was scouting out packages for my Honeymoon...

They wanted more than double the $ for the same trip that I got on Expedia.com.

The intarweb is your friend.

GreenHornet

I'm curious as to why you want to pay a travel agency to do your trip...:confused: The invention of the internet made making one's own travel arrangements pretty easy and much more affordable...:shrug:

I'll have to check out this internet thing you speak of. I don't have access to the internet.

GreenHornet

Penguins on the Internet...

Oh my...

I have to tell the other forumites...

I'll be back...

:jameo:

Just google penguins and you'll find about 2,190,000 hits for "penguins".

Penguins are everywhere on the internet. We're in movies too.... Ever see March of the Penguins or Surfs Up!, Batman and Robin.....

Penguins are everywhere, not just the north pole and the Antacrtic where people think. Do you have something against penguins?

C

czygvtwkr

Just google penguins and you'll find about 2,190,000 hits for "penguins".

Penguins are everywhere on the internet. We're in movies too.... Ever see March of the Penguins or Surfs Up!, Batman and Robin.....

Penguins are everywhere, not just the north pole and the Antacrtic where people think. Do you have something against penguins?

So there are penguins at the north pole?