Auto Detailing

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Does anyone know any decent places where I can get my car detailed? Hopefully reasonably priced too..... :whistle:

deanda2

I do auto detailing mainly in the spring and summer. When do you plan on having your car done? If you are ever interested you can give me a call. 301-904-4462

dolemite

Keep it Real Sports does retailing they are located on Great Mills Road beside Mike's Bikes

Cars 40.00
Trucks 60.00

240-431-3846

charlesctygal

Gary Gray's auto body off of DeMarr Road in White Plains (Charles Cty). I got in an accident about 8 years ago and not only did they repair my car, but they detailed it and it came out really good. I have heard others who have gone there and they give high recommendations.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Mike Steven's does a good job.

I don't have the number though...or the location of his business though...but i'm sure somebody else will give you that info. He is in the Hollywood area I believe.

General Lee

Keep it Real Sports does retailing they are located on Great Mills Road beside Mike's Bikes

Cars 40.00
Trucks 60.00

240-431-3846

I wouldn't let anyone touch my vehicle for those prices. Those prices do not reflect a good detail. Thats a wash, vac and wipe the tires with some slick shine and I don't call that a detail, sorry.