libraries on somd.com

H

Heretic

I've looked and looked but cant find much info on the libraries in southern maryland on the website. If I missed them forgive me but I think libraries are a very big part of the community and should have their own link on the main page os somd.com

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Thanks for letting us know, Heretic. We used to have all the libraries linked up but we just went over to a new system and they must have gotten lost in the translation.

I will rectify that situation right now!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Actually, they were there under the Community section. You can also do a Somd search for Library or Libraries and find it that way.

H

Heretic

Hmmm

Maybe im still missing something but I dont see anything for the st marys county libraries. In particular Im looking for the hours of the new library in Lexington Park

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
dang! I've been looking for libraries...
I was beginning to think there weren't any in SoMD.

and DVDs and CDs. I believe DVDs have a 3 day checkout. But if you check out a DVD on a Thursday, you get to keep it until Monday. But then the fees add up quickly if you don't return them on time.

There is a library in Lusby - just follow the road adjacent to Appeal Elementary. Its in the Southern Community Center.