You know what sucks...

Toxick

Splat
... having to drive 1/2 a ####ing hour each way to get lunch.

I love my job - but I HATE working HERE.

Toxick

Splat
What did you get to eat? I am having cereal :frown:

Nothing yet.

I have to drive all the way up to Lexington Park to get something. I'm busy, and don't feel like driving - so I'm considering just waiting and getting food on my way home.... but I'm so hungry.

Someone bring me food!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nothing yet.

I have to drive all the way up to Lexington Park to get something. I'm busy, and don't feel like driving - so I'm considering just waiting and getting food on my way home.... but I'm so hungry.

Someone bring me food!

Why not go to Raley's, Monks, or the college?

MMDad

Lem Putt
...if you gotta drive an hour for lunch, why not pack????

There are a couple of places within 10-15 minutes, but it is slim pickings. I do pack almost all the time. Sometimes s### happens and you have to find something else.

AnnieC

I agree...Why complain? You can pack a nice lunch and bring it with you...
Sit in your car/truck and listen to some music and have a quiet lunch and not drive 1/2 for food.

mamissa3

Where the heck do you work that you have to drive a half hour to get to food?? Just wondering that is all....

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:yeahthat: I keep the bread in the freezer and then pack lunch in one of the insulated lunch bags. Just right by lunchtime.
No traffic, no standing in line, no getting pizzed when the brain dead teenager gets your order wrong and it save a lot of $$$

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yeah it sucks working waaay down here and living only 5 miles away.. Lunch was good.. right from my cupboard!!

Toxick

Splat
Wha- ... Pack a lunch? HOLY CRAP!

NOW WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?

:ahem:

I almost always pack a lunch. However, if there's ever some reason I can't do that - today, for instance - then I'm SOL.

If I wanted to go in and sit down at a restaraunt, there's some places relatively nearby. But there's not any convenient places around to grab something quick.