Walmart Prince Frederick

What is it with the people that shop at this particular Walmart? I always see and hear all kinds of crazy things there, but todays trip tops the list. I pull into a parking space and cut off the car. I kept hearing loud talking, but figured someone must have a radio blaring because I didn't see anyone near my car.

I get out of my car to get my baby out the back when I realize where the noise is coming from. There was a young man/boy two rows over putting bags into the trunk and he was talking to, which I am guessing, his grandmother. He was cussing up a storm and I heard him say loudly "I'm 24 f'g years old, I'm tired of that mother f'g shiat! :blahblah:". So, the 'grandmother' says "You'll be 25 in January". :killingme What a dumb arse. You'd think she would have said "Keep it down and watch your language, there are children around".

Oh, and about a week ago I went there in the evening. As I was heading in the door, three women were leaving. One of them was going off at the mouth threatening someone in the store. She was yelling clear across the parking lot and shouting obscenities.

Man...the sights and sounds at the PF Walmart are amazing, to say the least.

K

Kain99

What is it with the people that shop at this particular Walmart? I always see and hear all kinds of crazy things there, but todays trip tops the list. I pull into a parking space and cut off the car. I kept hearing loud talking, but figured someone must have a radio blaring because I didn't see anyone near my car.

I get out of my car to get my baby out the back when I realize where the noise is coming from. There was a young man/boy two rows over putting bags into the trunk and he was talking to, which I am guessing, his grandmother. He was cussing up a storm and I heard him say loudly "I'm 24 f'g years old, I'm tired of that mother f'g shiat! :blahblah:". So, the 'grandmother' says "You'll be 25 in January". :killingme What a dumb arse. You'd think she would have said "Keep it down and watch your language, there are children around".

Oh, and about a week ago I went there in the evening. As I was heading in the door, three women were leaving. One of them was going off at the mouth threatening someone in the store. She was yelling clear across the parking lot and shouting obscenities.

Thank God, I live in St. Marys county! :lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

I agree although they are not isloated to that Walmart by any degree, same conversation could very well being going on at 90% of the Walmarts in the country.

H

hborror

2 years ago walking into the California one 2 14 year old girls we going at it pretty bad then one of em slapped the other and pulled out her hair :lol: must just be ALL wal marts :killingme:

I agree although they are not isloated to that Walmart by any degree, same conversation could very well being going on at 90% of the Walmarts in the country.

My best friend moved from Waldorf to the Hughesville area and the PF Walmart is closer to her. She said the first time she went there with her teenage daughter, her daughter immediately said "Mom, the people here dress funny". :lmao:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
My best friend moved from Waldorf to the Hughesville area and the PF Walmart is closer to her. She said the first time she went there with her teenage daughter, her daughter immediately said "Mom, the people here dress funny". :lmao:

Again, I agree but haven't you been to any other walmart in SOMD, or God forbid WV, it is the same everywhere.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Most parents suck that's why. I would have been visiting the dentist (or oral surgeon) if I spoke to my parents or elders that way.
The same with those girls. I'm sure Dad & Mom occupy 2 different houses.
After having lunch with a real cute gal today, I went to the California WalMart and it was really nice. I walked through the store for about an hour and a half, shopping and checking out other babes.:yahoo: No cussing going on there fortunately. One of the problems we have at MBP is bad language. I have to deal with it every Friday but, since I can't "discipline them" physically, I threaten them with eviction from the club and they cool off rather quickly.

craberta

I was at Walmart in PF a few days ago. I saw a woman with loud teens, shoving cookies in her mouth, in the cookie isle. Then I got in line and the cashier starts talking about booze...her trailer...biological kid....booze...mumble mumble. She had open sores all over her arms....she was a low talker, I could not hear her...I am staying away from there.

T

toppick08

Ever occur to you that these people are just natural asses and do this no matter what store they shop at?

:yeahthat: With the almost complete collapse of manners and morals these days, this can be found anywhere, anytime. :burning:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yeahthat: With the almost complete collapse of manners and morals these days, this can be found anywhere, anytime. :burning:

:high5:

The PF Walmart & the Kmarts in addition to the movie theater, while I'm at it, are also dumps. For some reason these PF stores in particular seem to employ a high number of people who are from the lower end of the socioeconomic scale, and these stores also attract a high number of customers from that same group.

But that doesn't account for nasty language, ill manners & poor hygeine, etc. It's a trickle down thing. If the parents AND management of these stores expected people to dress neatly & behave politely - then they would.

OldHillcrestGuy

Thats Calvert for you, Speedy you live in Calvert you started dressing funny when you moved their. :killingme:killingme:killingme:lmao::lmao:

I like the Walmarts in LaPlata and St. Mary's, the new one in St Marys was really nice the one time Ive been there since they enlarged it.

Speedy's going to get me when she gets up and gets on the boards this morning. :smoochy::love::huggy::flowers:

Thats Calvert for you, Speedy you live in Calvert you started dressing funny when you moved there. :killingme:killingme:killingme:lmao::lmao:

I like the Walmarts in LaPlata and St. Mary's, the new one in St Marys was really nice the one time Ive been there since they enlarged it.

Speedy's going to get me when she gets up and gets on the boards this morning.

I fixed your spelling error. :razz:

Anyway, I used to go to the LaPlata Walmart before I got married. That one always had a bunch of screaming babies in it. :lol:

Geek

Most parents suck that's why. I would have been visiting the dentist (or oral surgeon) if I spoke to my parents or elders that way.
The same with those girls. I'm sure Dad & Mom occupy 2 different houses.
After having lunch with a real cute gal today, I went to the California WalMart and it was really nice. I walked through the store for about an hour and a half, shopping and checking out other babes.:yahoo: No cussing going on there fortunately. One of the problems we have at MBP is bad language. I have to deal with it every Friday but, since I can't "discipline them" physically, I threaten them with eviction from the club and they cool off rather quickly.

:roflmao:

R

reficul_vs_dog

well, like other people have already stated, it is pretty much any walmart...or any store where they offer "bargain prices" on a variety of items. It just seems like for whatever reason, most locations of walmarts seem to attract the people who etiquetly challenged. :lmao:

well, like other people have already stated, it is pretty much any walmart...or any store where they offer "bargain prices" on a variety of items. It just seems like for whatever reason, most locations of walmarts seem to attract the people who etiquetly challenged. :lmao:

Actually, I find that more at the local K-Mart than I do the WallyMart. Not saying I haven't witnessed my share of "etiquettely challenged" there, but it just seems more so at K-Mart.

lovinmaryland

I was at Walmart in PF a few days ago. I saw a woman with loud teens, shoving cookies in her mouth, in the cookie isle. Then I got in line and the cashier starts talking about booze...her trailer...biological kid....booze...mumble mumble. She had open sores all over her arms....she was a low talker, I could not hear her...I am staying away from there.

That is just disgusting :barf:

I was in the California Wal-Mart on Sunday and the cashier looked like she had been doing crystal meth for years she was all drugged out looking super skinny and her teeth were all rotted out and black, it was hard to look at her with out my eyes going straight for her rotted out mouth :shocking: