Does Anyone Know.....

R

Roxy1104

I would like to locate an organization that might be able to help me out with Christmas. I am a struggling single mom, and last week's paycheck was going to be where I got a few hundred dollars to buy my son some toys. But I came down with the flu, was out sick, so I didn't get paid. :( I have been getting him something here and there, but not nearly enough for Santa to have been to our house and the anxiety of "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO" is killing me. I don't know how to get in touch with Toys for Tots or any other organization. Any information would be helpful. Thank you and God bless.

Giddy up!

I would like to locate an organization that might be able to help me out with Christmas. I am a struggling single mom, and last week's paycheck was going to be where I got a few hundred dollars to buy my son some toys. But I came down with the flu, was out sick, so I didn't get paid. :( I have been getting him something here and there, but not nearly enough for Santa to have been to our house and the anxiety of "WHAT AM I GOING TO DO" is killing me. I don't know how to get in touch with Toys for Tots or any other organization. Any information would be helpful. Thank you and God bless.

How old is your son? I have some things..thomas the tank stuff thats in excellent condition..its a train table and trains and the round house and accessories if your interested..I would be happy to help you out.

dn0121

Do you clean houses? I have some rooms that could use some cleaning and a garage that really needs organized.

Khurley

The offer for the Thomas stuff is very generous! My son is 4 and he has been playing with Thomas trains since he was 18 months old.

Booboo3604

Do you clean houses? I have some rooms that could use some cleaning and a garage that really needs organized.

I dont know her or her situation or even if she pm'd you, but kinda ironic that she responded to the free toy post but not the one for work to make some extra money....

R

Roxy1104

I don't belong to a church yet; Giddy Up see your PM :) ; I have cleaned houses on the side for extra money but by trade I am a legal secretary; I live in Leonardtown and work in Lexington Park.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I dont know her or her situation or even if she pm'd you, but kinda ironic that she responded to the free toy post but not the one for work to make some extra money....

Even more so that another posted responded about the train set.... It's effing Christmas for God's sake. Can't we be a little nicer?

R

Roxy1104

And as for this bashing snide comment -- no, you don't know me or my situation. Hey el jerko -- wanna babysit my son for free while I clean someone's house and garage for extra cash? Cuz I am a single mom with no family around or anyone else to help me out. But then again, since you are so shallow, I wouldn't want you NEAR my son.

R

Roxy1104

The offer for the Thomas stuff is very generous! My son is 4 and he has been playing with Thomas trains since he was 18 months old.
And if you look close enough -- this is NOT my post!!!

Giddy up!

Guys..its xmas..do we have to fight? And Roxy..the train set is yours..Merry Xmas..there are about 100 pieces to the set..a round house all the tracks a depot station etc.

Attachments

• 100_1496 (Small).jpg
    100_1496 (Small).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 100_1495 (Small).jpg
    100_1495 (Small).jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 173

Giddy up!

I just got your pm..i will call you this afternoon with a time u can come and get it or if your vehicle is to small I can bring it to you.

Booboo3604

And as for this bashing snide comment -- no, you don't know me or my situation. Hey el jerko -- wanna babysit my son for free while I clean someone's house and garage for extra cash? Cuz I am a single mom with no family around or anyone else to help me out. But then again, since you are so shallow, I wouldn't want you NEAR my son.

How was I being shallow in anyway? And if I really wanted to be bashing and snide I could mention that you had how long to prepare for christmas? Its the same date every year. The fact you waited until the week before christmas to save for it seems like a personal problem. You could have been putting 10 dollars a week to the side since last christmas and had over 500 dollars. or even 5 a week and had 250. I know plenty of single mothers who are capable of doing it on their own without have to come and plea to complete strangers on a message board. It's quite sad actually. Your son deserves a good christmas. Unfortanetly you didnt plan ahead for that.

I would rather be el jerko than el pitiful.

PS Now you can at least claim I am bashing with good reason.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How was I being shallow in anyway? And if I really wanted to be bashing and snide I could mention that you had how long to prepare for christmas? Its the same date every year. The fact you waited until the week before christmas to save for it seems like a personal problem. You could have been putting 10 dollars a week to the side since last christmas and had over 500 dollars. or even 5 a week and had 250. I know plenty of single mothers who are capable of doing it on their own without have to come and plea to complete strangers on a message board. It's quite sad actually. Your son deserves a good christmas. Unfortanetly you didnt plan ahead for that.

I hope Santa brings you a lump of coal in your stocking. :mad:

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Get your head out of your ass. She wasn't asking for our help. She was asking for information about charitable organizations.