Things to do Sat.

Khurley

I have a friend's son who is staying with us on Saturday. My son is 4 and my daughter is almost 2. Is there anything happening this weekend that my husband and I can take them to on Sat.?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I have a friend's son who is staying with us on Saturday. My son is 4 and my daughter is almost 2. Is there anything happening this weekend that my husband and I can take them to on Sat.?

Sit them in front of the TV and go to your room with your husband.
:yay:

T

thenewgirl

My son just turned 5 and my daughter is 2. :howdy: We'll be in Leonardtown to see Santa on Saturday.

R

residentofcre

Santa will be at the Clubhouse at CRE 1-3 and there will be crafts for the kids to do... oh and pictures....

Khurley

We are in the Owings area "Whocares" - I'm looking for a daytime activity. I'm going to take them to the Anne Marie Garden to see the lights at 6!

nicole_M

I took my kids to AMG last night...Usually you pay $5 and get a pass to go through as many times as you like throughout the time it runs....They aren't doing it this way now. $5 for each night you go there. I'll still take the kids 20 times :)lmao:) but I wish they'd offer a package deal....

Late Muzzleloader season comes in Saturday morning :shrug: - deer will be moving before the storm :lmao:

Seriously - how about the Calvert Marine Museum :yay:

R

Roxy1104

Santa will be at Leonardtown Square from 11 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday. In the event of inclement weather, Santa will be inside the Bell Showroom. I'm taking my son too.

R

Roxy1104

I took my kids to AMG last night...Usually you pay $5 and get a pass to go through as many times as you like throughout the time it runs....They aren't doing it this way now. $5 for each night you go there. I'll still take the kids 20 times :)lmao:) but I wish they'd offer a package deal....

That's odd. Their website says $5 only one time.

Khurley

The Calvert Marine Museum sounds great since we will already be up there to go to Anne Marie Sculpture Garden.

nicole_M

That's odd. Their website says $5 only one time.

Yeah I saw that when I went to their website...I had initially just looked on the SOMD calendar...but they must not have updated from last year. Not a big deal..I know the $5 is going to a useful cause so I'd go 50 times if they wanted to.

I take my kids there all the time.....

J

jaybeeztoo

Greenwell State Park in Hollywood is having their Holiday Festival from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Hopefully the weather cooperates. It should be a good time. :yay:

Khurley

Wee took the kids to Anne Marie and they loved it! They aren't doing the season long pass this year. It's $5.00 a car for the night not the season this year.