St. Mary's County Accident

SxyPrincess

Yesterday, I imagine there was a pretty bad accident right after Rt. 6, south on Rt. 5. Had to bypass a roadblock and heard/saw 1 chopper flying around. Does anyone know if this is in the paper?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Didn't hear about that one. Saturday, though, we had to take a detour due to a bad accident in Charlotte Hall. They closed down 235 for a while I hear.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by kwillia
Perhaps she should phone a friend...:shrug:

Now there you go. Nah, usually I hear about that stuff.... but I don't know anything about it

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
accident

THere was an accident and patient flown to the trauma center, NO life thretening injuries. I believe the patient was flown due to speed and damage to vehicle.

G

giggles04

Re: accident

Originally posted by LPMEDIC
THere was an accident and patient flown to the trauma center, NO life thretening injuries. I believe the patient was flown due to speed and damage to vehicle.

Thanks for posting that. I guess I was so busy keeping tabs on all of Ridge's calls this weekend that I didn't hear it!

F

Flo

I was going up Route 5 to McKay's late Saturday afternoon, and came across and accident involving (2) boats in the intersection tossed on top of each other. :shrug: Didn't see the vehicle involved?!?!? The mishap must have just happened! There was glass and boat belongings all over the road. When I was heading home, Route 5, North was closed off, and the traffic was all the way back to the Texaco Station. This was around 6:30 - 7:00 p.m.

It looked very much of a fluke type of accident.....as I can't imagine two people loosing their boats!!
:confused: Anyways, the boats were very heavily damaged!

Anyone come across this mess?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Flo
I was going up Route 5 to McKay's late Saturday afternoon, and came across and accident involving (2) boats in the intersection tossed on top of each other. :shrug: Didn't see the vehicle involved?!?!? The mishap must have just happened! There was glass and boat belongings all over the road. When I was heading home, Route 5, North was closed off, and the traffic was all the way back to the Texaco Station. This was around 6:30 - 7:00 p.m.

It looked very much of a fluke type of accident.....as I can't imagine two people loosing their boats!!
:confused: Anyways, the boats were very heavily damaged!

Anyone come across this mess?

I went to the CH Library at about 4:30 Saturday and there was no traffic at 5&6 but at 5:00 it was backed up on 5 NB up to the Texaco. I detoured at the veteran's home when I noticed that the police were turning people around at the cross over just north of there. I came back through about 7 and saw no sign of anything.

F

Flo

Originally posted by cmcdanal
I went to the CH Library at about 4:30 Saturday and there was no traffic at 5&6 but at 5:00 it was backed up on 5 NB up to the Texaco. I detoured at the veteran's home when I noticed that the police were turning people around at the cross over just north of there. I came back through about 7 and saw no sign of anything.

The accident was near the Farmer's Market, North side.

Don't know the circumstances, but understand from talking to a gentleman on the bus yesterday evening that someone was hauling boats, and they fell off in the intersection.

It would have made me literally sick to loose and damage (2) boats like that.