3 cop cars at Mcd's in Charlotte Hall

lil_daisy

so who listens to scanners...
just passed the McDonald's and 3 cars were in the front, lights going.....

anybody??

:popcorn:

GreenHornet

so who listens to scanners...
just passed the McDonald's and 3 cars were in the front, lights going.....

anybody??

I'm not surprised at all considering how many African Americans work there. You guys do know that they are all gang members posing as burger flippers right???

E

Explorer06

I took offense to your comment about the African Americans working at the McDonalds in Charlotte Hall. Comments like that should be kept to yourself and not posted for everyone to see. GROWUP AND STOP ACTING IGNORANT!!!!

GreenHornet

ah, Bluebird! Get up on the wrong side of the sofa this morning?

I am no longer a beautiful bird named Blue. I'm going through more of a "evil" phase right now, should be over soon I hope.

My comment was meant to test the waters. I think everyone here knows that I am African American. This fact completely changes the interpretation of my comments because the critics were assuming I was white.

I've decided that I really like you Warrant. We should meet for coffee next time you're in the area.

GH

GreenHornet

I took offense to your comment about the African Americans working at the McDonalds in Charlotte Hall. Comments like that should be kept to yourself and not posted for everyone to see. GROWUP AND STOP ACTING IGNORANT!!!!

Please don't be offended. My comments were not meant to offend anyone as I am African American and meant it as a more of a spoof. One of those, most white people think it but are afraid to say it type deals. I'm going through one of evil phases right now.... Usually this part of my personality usually lasts for about 10 days.

The devil made me do it.:lmao:

GH

Mikeinsmd

You need to log out and forget you were ever here. :killingme

ImnoMensa

Leave Green Hornet alone. African-Americans have rights that others do not when it comes to making comments about blacks. Its all a part of the act.

bcp

In My Opinion
Please don't be offended. My comments were not meant to offend anyone as I am African American and meant it as a more of a spoof. One of those, most white people think it but are afraid to say it type deals. I'm going through one of evil phases right now.... Usually this part of my personality usually lasts for about 10 days.

The devil made me do it.:lmao:

GH

I hope if we ever meet that you have a sense of humor, I have no problem pointing out that you are of the dark skinned african american fuzzy headed mud worshiping lineage.

T

toppick08

I hope if we ever meet that you have a sense of humor, I have no problem pointing out that you are of the dark skinned african american fuzzy headed mud worshiping lineage.

Go G-Men

I think Imus called it "Nappy headed":whistle:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I am no longer a beautiful bird named Blue. I'm going through more of a "evil" phase right now, should be over soon I hope.

My comment was meant to test the waters. I think everyone here knows that I am African American. This fact completely changes the interpretation of my comments because the critics were assuming I was white.

I've decided that I really like you Warrant. We should meet for coffee next time you're in the area.

GH

Sorry to hear you are going through a phase right now. Does that come complete with cramps, bleeding, bloating, etc? Does Midol make things better?

Also, do you get offended when someone calls you black instead of an African American? It's a whole lot easier to say. I am white and it doesn't bother me to be calleda white guy. Just curious!

GreenHornet

Sorry to hear you are going through a phase right now. Does that come complete with cramps, bleeding, bloating, etc? Does Midol make things better?

Also, do you get offended when someone calls you black instead of an African American? It's a whole lot easier to say. I am white and it doesn't bother me to be calleda white guy. Just curious!

Black, African American... Whatever. I use the term Arfican American as not to offend any of Bruthu's! I personally have no problem with either but then again I'm a little different than most in the sense that I believe all races should have equal rights and benefits. No special programs at all for anyone just because of their ethnic background. America was built on equality, therefore we should and are all equal. To give one race an advatage over the other is racist and offensive to me as a minority. I mean why shouldn't I be able to get the same job as a white person if I am equally qualified? With special programs ignorant people may assume that the only reason why I hold the position I hold is because I'm black... This is appalling to me.

End of rant.

To the person who left me this:

I don't know why it is that if you are AA, you think you can talk trash about AAs. You need to grow up. YOU are the problem. Most white people were offended and shocked by your comment. I do believe that you are a racist.

I wish you would have signed this so I could have responded you via PM.

I don't think I can talk trash about my own race. I was making a point and it worked very well. I'm sorry you missed it.

I don't believe I'm the probelm as I oppose any special program offering special treatment to any race. We are equal as this is America.

I need to grow up? That's your opinion and I'll respect it but at the same time I must be doing something right. I am financially responsible, have a great family, recently purchased a very nice 5 bedrooom new home and provide my family with everything they need. This is inconsistent with an adult that lacks maturity as maturity is relative to responsibility in many ways.

White people should have been shocked and offended by my comment. It means that my point came across as it was intended too.

I am not a racist.

GH

GreenHornet

I'm going to let this comment slide. It speaks for itself.

Last edited: