Bear with me folks...

GreenHornet

A few times a year I tend to go through a bit of an evil phase where I can just get down right nasty and well, evil. This portion of my many personalities typically lasts anywhere from 3 to 14 days and is usually followed by a short period of guilt and compassion.

Good days are just around the corner again, and I hope we see that Beautiful bird named Blue in the very near future. For now though you can all expect evil twisted ideas and random thoughts of evil spewing from my words.

A few things you can expect during the evil phase:

Attrocious offensive comments.

Complete lack of compassion towards the most heartfelt posts and ideas.

Massive ridicule.

Pathological lying.

"possesive behavior"

During this phase I will sign all posts and threads as "The Devil Made Me Do it", this should clarify any confusion as to what's controlling my fingers as they type away at my key board. I don't ecpect anyone to understand so just enjoy the ride with me. Ignore me if things get to bad.

GH

P

Patch Tuesday

A few times a year I tend to go through a bit of an evil phase where I can just get down right nasty and well, evil. This portion of my many personalities typically lasts anywhere from 3 to 14 days and is usually followed by a short period of guilt and compassion.

Good days are just around the corner again, and I hope we see that Beautiful bird named Blue in the very near future. For now though you can all expect evil twisted ideas and random thoughts of evil spewing from my words.

Massive ridicule.

Pathological lying.

"possesive behavior"

During this phase I will sign all posts and threads as "The Devil Made Me Do it", this should clarify any confusion as to what's controlling my fingers as they type away at my key board. I don't ecpect anyone to understand so just enjoy the ride with me. Ignore me if things get to bad.

GH

Is this like being on the rag?

If so, we're already trained...

:popcorn:

GreenHornet

Is this like being on the rag?

If so, we're already trained...

I don't know what's it's like to on the rag.

I have many different identities that make me who I am... You have already met a few. The "evil" phase seems less intense this time around so it may not last very long. Right now I’m feeling only slightly evil..... Could be the meds suppressing Satan a bit. Let’s hope!

I want to be a good dog.... I've had good training but every now and then I have an accident and pee on the floor. My master gets really upset with me and makes me stay outside in the dog house. I do not like being in the dog house and I fear the master. The dog house is cold and dank... It reeks of decayed remains of centuries of dogs like me placed in the dog house. There is nothing to eat their but the "food of betrayal", an ugly tasteless food which strips your soul and rids you of humanities general compassion. There’s denial in the dog house you know, for the comprehension of where you stay is worse than the reality. Festering disease, rotting soil and tendered flesh by the wickedness of time all make the dog house a less habitable place to be. The dog house is where I live right now.... Please pray for me.

The Devil is making me do this.

Toxick

Splat

Massive ridicule.

Pathological lying.

"possesive behavior"

From you? Say it ain't so.

I don't believe it.

fishbone

Massive ridicule.

Pathological lying.

"possesive behavior"

GH

nobody cares loser

P

Patch Tuesday

I don't know what's it's like to on the rag.

I have many different identities that make me who I am... You have already met a few. The "evil" phase seems less intense this time around so it may not last very long. Right now I’m feeling only slightly evil..... Could be the meds suppressing Satan a bit. Let’s hope!

I want to be a good dog.... I've had good training but every now and then I have an accident and pee on the floor. My master gets really upset with me and makes me stay outside in the dog house. I do not like being in the dog house and I fear the master. The dog house is cold and dank... It reeks of decayed remains of centuries of dogs like me placed in the dog house. There is nothing to eat their but the "food of betrayal", an ugly tasteless food which strips your soul and rids you of humanities general compassion. There’s denial in the dog house you know, for the comprehension of where you stay is worse than the reality. Festering disease, rotting soil and tendered flesh by the wickedness of time all make the dog house a less habitable place to be. The dog house is where I live right now.... Please pray for me.

The Devil is making me do this.

You've been watching "Son of Sam" on cable again haven't you?

SweetThang

Massive ridicule.

Pathological lying.

"possesive behavior"

GH

You're telling us this now??:whistle:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Massive ridicule.

Pathological lying.

"possesive behavior"

GH

Lets start it off then....For the next 3 to 14 days you can GFY.....:lmao:

Giddy up!

Massive ridicule.

Pathological lying.

"possesive behavior"

GH

Have a Merry Christmas and I think you just need a hug! SO...here goes..:huggy::smooch:

GreenHornet

Gots too many wimmins in the house to deal with one on the rag online.

We all have multiple personalities, depends on whom I'm pissing off today.

You are my bestest friend! We should get together and play hide the salami in the taco if you know what I mean. You were a bubblehead so you should be really great at this game. I love you warrant!

Your pal,

GH :buddies:

GreenHornet

Have a Merry Christmas and I think you just need a hug! SO...here goes..:huggy::smooch:

Now this was really nice. You're right I just needed a little love and people like you are the ones who keep me coming back to this great forum. If I wasn't going through my evil phase right now I would say that I love you and that I love this place. The devil won't let me though.....

GH

GreenHornet

nobody cares loser

Sure people care. You even care because you took the time to repsond.

Now go back into the closet in the dark room at the end of the hall and continue to ponder why no-one loves you and why you think you can speak for everyone here by telling me no-one cares.....

Is it because you have been elected as the village idiot that you get to speak for everyone?

Must be.