some help?

T

thenewgirl

So my friends Joel and Rich have entered this contest on youtube to win a $25,000 gift card to Home Depot. They have bought and are living in and renovating a theatre in Indiana and this would be HUGE for them! 20% of the judging is based on how many views the video has gotten, so check it out! And it DOES count if you watch it more than once as long as you aren't logged in and you refresh your browser. You have to watch it all the way through for it to count (it's only 2 minutes long). The sound doesn't even have to be on! The contest ends at midnight tonight! thanks!

Here's the link...

YouTube - The Home Depoverture - Rich Najuch Home Depot Contest, IN

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That was actually kind of funny...

... but even if they win the $25K, it will just get them started, as run-down as that place is.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
So my friends Joel and Rich have entered this contest on youtube to win a $25,000 gift card to Home Depot. They have bought and are living in and renovating a theatre in Indiana and this would be HUGE for them! 20% of the judging is based on how many views the video has gotten, so check it out! And it DOES count if you watch it more than once as long as you aren't logged in and you refresh your browser. You have to watch it all the way through for it to count (it's only 2 minutes long). The sound doesn't even have to be on! The contest ends at midnight tonight! thanks!

Here's the link...

YouTube - The Home Depoverture - Rich Najuch Home Depot Contest, IN

Good Luck to your friends. Looks like they have a lot of work in store for them!

J

jaybeeztoo

Interesting clip...but I think HVP is right. $25,000 grand isn't gonna be enough but it sure would help.

Good luck to them!!

Let us know how it goes. :yay: