Happy Sunday

dgates80

Land of the lost
G'morning. Todays weather:
Today

Cloudy with a chance of rain this morning...then partly sunny this afternoon. Breezy with highs around 50. North winds 5 to 10 mph...increasing to west 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph this afternoon. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Tonight

Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly clear. Windy with lows around 30. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.

GreenHornet

Good morning everyone....:coffee:

Getting ready to go to church and although the weather is chilly and a little wet, it is a beautiful bird named Blue kind of day!

Yes the evil phase ended late last night and Blue is back! Those new meds work great! Thanks for putting up with me, and if I knew who the real Greenhornet was I would say that it is me right now!

GH (AKA Blue)

BlackSheep

Good morning everyone....:coffee:

Getting ready to go to church and although the weather is chilly and a little wet, it is a beautiful bird named Blue kind of day!

Yes the evil phase ended late last night and Blue is back! Those new meds work great! Thanks for putting up with me, and if I knew who the real Greenhornet was I would say that it is me right now!

GH (AKA Blue)

One day at a time Sweet Jesus....................:whistle: