how do they do it?

bcp

In My Opinion
My daughter had a couple maybe three friend over yesterday for her birthday, we took them all Ice skating, movies, videos etc... they were up as far as I can tell all night ( I fell asleep at 4 and they were still going at it) playing whatever games there were, and I suspect inventing a few more.
8 this morning they are looking at me for breakfast, so In fear of some sort of ritual panning of the man straight from the "how to be a woman" hand book, I make pankcakes eggs bacon then throw it at them,, Ok, they had plates.

anyway, they then decide while eating that panlady should transport them all to the mall to do some shopping.
At 1 skillet girl is going to my nieces house to watch the 2 year old while niece and her husband do something.

how do they function on no sleep? How is this possible? should I check for drugs? my coffee supply?

It's called "Being Young". I can still kinda remember what it was like.

:shrug: I'm no spring chicken, but I pull 26 hour days all the time. Ex: leave MD at 2 in the morning, drive to NY, have breakfast with friends, back on the road to another friends house, quick shower, onto the train into NYC at 7pm, futz around NYC, back on the train and back to my friends house at 3AM. Don't sleep at all until it's time, then 5 hours sleep and ready to go again.

M

Mousebaby

:shrug: I'm no spring chicken, but I pull 26 hour days all the time. Ex: leave MD at 2 in the morning, drive to NY, have breakfast with friends, back on the road to another friends house, quick shower, onto the train into NYC at 7pm, futz around NYC, back on the train and back to my friends house at 3AM. Don't sleep at all until it's time, then 5 hours sleep and ready to go again.

DANG!!! Maybe you should take a look at that how will you die thread! I've got a feeling you won't last long at the rate your going! :lmao:

J/K

:lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
last time I went to Arkansas I drove straight through, then stayed up and played around the farm till bed time.
we left at 10 am on a friday morning, got to Parthenon at around 8 am saturday morning and I didnt go to bed till around 10 saturday night. But I was dragging.
these youngins seem to be full of energy still.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
how do they function on no sleep? How is this possible? should I check for drugs? my coffee supply?
Have you checked for batteries or other replaceable energy sources? Pull-string in the back? Maybe your wife had twins and has been hiding the second one... for the past decade?

Body snatchers? :eyebrow:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
It's called "Being Young". I can still kinda remember what it was like.

It's totally that...I remember going for days on almost no sleep when I was a teenegaer. Now, if I go two days without 6 hours of sleep I am completely out of it!

I bet she crashes at 6 or 7 pm and will be next to impossible to wake up in the morning for school! :lmao:

My boy will do this and I cring for a day as it catches up to him and he acts like a $#%# the following day!

bcp

In My Opinion
I bet she crashes at 6 or 7 pm and will be next to impossible to wake up in the morning for school! :lmao:

My boy will do this and I cring for a day as it catches up to him and he acts like a $#%# the following day!
has not crashed yet. still going strong.

M

Mousebaby

She still may have a hard time getting up in the morning. You might want to have some coffee available! :lol: