The crazy neighbor/500 man party..

craberta

He had left a not on his door "canceled due to illness", Well yesterday, the day it was supposed to happen, I went out on the porch, and saw that he had every light on in the house and really loud holiday music blasting. There was no one else there but him. Then on Sunday morning at 5am he was out there for an hour racing his car engine trying to get it out of a hole he had parked it in. after an hour he stopped, and we all fell asleep again. Then while hubby was out the crazy ol man tried to get him to take the car out of the hole for him. This is the kind of guy who would sue you if you broke his rib while giving him the life saving hiemlick maneuver.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
He had left a not on his door "canceled due to illness", Well yesterday, the day it was supposed to happen, I went out on the porch, and saw that he had every light on in the house and really loud holiday music blasting. There was no one else there but him. Then on Sunday morning at 5am he was out there for an hour racing his car engine trying to get it out of a hole he had parked it in. after an hour he stopped, and we all fell asleep again. Then while hubby was out the crazy ol man tried to get him to take the car out of the hole for him. This is the kind of guy who would sue you if you broke his rib while giving him the life saving hiemlick maneuver.

:lmao:

And here I thought I was the only one that had to deal with a :crazy:, literally, neighbor.

craberta

Yes, I do feel better venting this. This guy drives me crazy, I can't leave my door unlocked or open cause he has barged in before. Everytime I see him, the twilight zone theme starts to play....from thin air, in his general direction!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You live in Wildewood, don't you?

craberta

Naw, I live in the "ranch club"....I have a love hate relationship with this place. Somtimes I wish I could move my house out of here, and sometimes I like it here alot.

craberta

No, but I bet every neighborhood has one of these guys in it. I had a neighbor about a month ago, thank God she moved, she called animal control on me, cause she didn't like my dog barking at her dog as I moved her from the pen to the basement. I am one of those people who takes care of her geriatric pets. Anyway, the animal control woman knew it was a bogus call.

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
BEWARE!!! He's planning another party!!! Just thought you should know! I think it will turn out like the last one though with no one showing up!

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
this sounds like a sad situation...has anyone ever tried to get him checked into an institution...?

It is a sad situation! But it's is doctor's fault! He has been in and out of the hospital many times for various injury's to his back and the doctors prescribe him pain medication that he has become addicted to. Now he has resorted to buying them illegally because his docs won't write him anymore prescriptions. It has really made for a sad situation! And yes he should be checked into some kind of institution whether it be a drug facility or a pysch ward because he has really gone off the deep end! He came in to my business today asking one of my VERY young co workers to marry him! She didn't know what to say or do! I just wish someone could help him!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
this sounds like a sad situation...has anyone ever tried to get him checked into an institution...?

It is very hard to get a mentally ill person help as I am finding out with a neighbor of mine. I've had to call the cops several times due to her behavior. She has charges against her for some pretty serious stuff but that still isn't enough to have her committed and here she is living alone with a dog she has no control over.

Just today the electricity went out here at the house so I was going to ask her if hers went out as well and she tossed a can of Raid out the window saying "It's an Air Raid." As funny as it sounds, it is a total pain to have to put up with. The raid thing is actually one of the lighter things she does or have done.

meangirl

Nice lady!
It is very hard to get a mentally ill person help as I am finding out with a neighbor of mine. I've had to call the cops several times due to her behavior. She has charges against her for some pretty serious stuff but that still isn't enough to have her committed and here she is living alone with a dog she has no control over.

Just today the electricity went out here at the house so I was going to ask her if hers went out as well and she tossed a can of Raid out the window saying "It's an Air Raid." As funny as it sounds, it is a total pain to have to put up with. The raid thing is actually one of the lighter things she does or have done.

I'm sorry but that made me laugh out loud. :killingme

I have a few crazy neighbors too but not that crazy. :lmao:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I'm sorry but that made me laugh out loud. :killingme

I have a few crazy neighbors too but not that crazy. :lmao:

The she tossed out a red potato with a pencil stuck in it and said it was a Flying Potato Head. I'm being serious as this is something I could not make up even if I tried.

Today with the raid and potato made me chuckle as well but if you only knew more of what I deal with on a regular basis it wouldn't be as funny.