Scavengar Hunt

flyingdog

Looking for a holiday card with a lighthouse on it, or something local. Need to pick it up Mon or Tues. Piney Point has one, but they are only open Wed - Sun. Anyone have any thoughts? I did the Halmark Store and Target. Will call Calvert Museum in the AM. Thanks for getting me out of having to design my own this late in the game.

M

Mousebaby

Looking for a holiday card with a lighthouse on it, or something local. Need to pick it up Mon or Tues. Piney Point has one, but they are only open Wed - Sun. Anyone have any thoughts? I did the Halmark Store and Target. Will call Calvert Museum in the AM. Thanks for getting me out of having to design my own this late in the game.

Dude, I think you just might be scre...

ah, what do I know! :shrug:

nanstime

just 1 card or a box? there is a store down the road i will go look in later for you:howdy:

camily

Peace

The little shops on Solomons Island shouls have pleanty.

kalmd

Tidewater Pharamacy in Mechanicsville might. They have that little area in the back with lots of local-type stuff. I know they have lots of lighthouse things, but not sure about cards.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
St. Clement's Island Museum gift shop. They should have cards of the Piney Point and Blackistone Island Light.

Blackistone Island Light *underconstruction*

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper
What about Cecil's Country Store or the little craft places at the old mill? Seems I remember seeing nautical Christmas cards there.