dollar store in leonardtown?

M

missperky

Family Dollar is the one in Leonardtown.

There's a Dollar Store in the same center as Kmart.

Dollar General in the Wildwood Center..

Last edited by a moderator:

ImnoMensa

There is also a new Dollar Tree in SanSuchi. They have some really nice thing all for 1.00!

The Dollar Tree is the only one worth going to, Everything there is a Dollar. The rest are junky and the prices are up to 5 bucks and more. waste of time going to them IMO.

Dollar tree has some good stuff for a buck. Especially in the food line. get some of those gourmet Chocolate Malt balls . I wish I had gotten more of them when I was there.

The Dollar Tree is the only one worth going to, Everything there is a Dollar. The rest are junky and the prices are up to 5 bucks and more. waste of time going to them IMO.

Dollar tree has some good stuff for a buck. Especially in the food line. get some of those gourmet Chocolate Malt balls . I wish I had gotten more of them when I was there.

:yeahthat: I am very glad we got a Dollar Tree here now, sure you can't expect great quality for a buck, but this store has better than the rest if you ask me.....

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
the one in Ltown, in the Mckays shopping center...is pretty trashy IMO. But what do you expect when you go to a dollar store really? we got what we needed and that was the important thing :yay:

I agree we went in there around halloween time to look for a pumpkin carving kit. I wanted to get out ASAP it was so cluttered and dirty yuck!