Can anyone tell me.....

SShewbert

What love is all about
Can anyone tell me where I can look to find odd and end jobs that I can do and make some money within the next week or so? Is there anywhere that I can post something telling people that I am avaiable to do odd and end jobs. I have looked on here and I guess if it is there I overlooked it. I tried Craigslist and most of those people are too far away. Thanks in advance.

PrepH4U

Can anyone tell me where I can look to find odd and end jobs that I can do and make some money within the next week or so? Is there anywhere that I can post something telling people that I am avaiable to do odd and end jobs. I have looked on here and I guess if it is there I overlooked it. I tried Craigslist and most of those people are too far away. Thanks in advance.

You only need a job for the next week? :shrug: Maybe it would help if you specified what kind of different jobs you are looking for. Good Luck

SShewbert

What love is all about
No I need to do something to make money within the next week. No job I get know that is a 40 hour a week job will get me the money I need by the time I need it. My husband lost his job a couple weeks ago and is looking for one and we are looking for ways to make money to pay a bill in the meantime until he can find a job.

SShewbert

What love is all about
yeah...like, hand...blow...ect? :lmao:

try the classifieds maybe? isn't there a "looking for somebody to do something for me" type of section?

No I was looking for something legal perferably. :razz: I don't know if there is a section like that in the classifieds. I was looking for that and couldnt find it.

carolann

If you go into the classified section on here there is a place where you can post a resume or just tell that you are looking for work. It's called Employment-Resumes. Good luck.

wildlowrider

do you mow yards, cut trees, wash cars, shingle houses, paint houses, or just dust?