Another Help Question LOL

keepsmiling

:howdy:

Once again I come to you guys for your assistance. hee hee

I could have sworn there is a cash wash in Waldorf somewhere that you can take your car and they hand wash it for you and clean the inside. Now it's not that I'm lazy, I'm too short to wash my hubby's truck and I'm making a trip up to Waldorf today and I thought I'd surprise him with a clean truck.

Anybody know? We don't like the drive thru ones, they scratch your vehicle too much. Thanks.

Magnum

Should be Huntin

I could have sworn there is a cash wash in Waldorf somewhere that you can take your car and they hand wash it for you and clean the inside. Now it's not that I'm lazy, I'm too short to wash my hubby's truck and I'm making a trip up to Waldorf today and I thought I'd surprise him with a clean truck.

Anybody know? We don't like the drive thru ones, they scratch your vehicle too much. Thanks.

Yep there is one. North of 228/5 on the north bound side. Never been there though :shrug:

I don't know about Waldorf, but the car wash across from St Marys square is brushless and has a blow dryer. It doesn't do a fantastic job, but not bad for 8 bucks. I go through there when it's too cold to do myself and especially after a road salting. They have an under body sprayer.

belvak

Happy Camper
I don't know about Waldorf, but the car wash across from St Marys square is brushless and has a blow dryer. It doesn't do a fantastic job, but not bad for 8 bucks. I go through there when it's too cold to do myself and especially after a road salting. They have an under body sprayer.

Again, not in Waldorf, but the BP in Charlotte Hall re-vamped its car wash and you now have the option of using the "Soft Touch" foam brushes or a new "No Touch" option. As DR says, it doesn't do as good a job as hand washing, but my car came out looking pretty good.

KWAK

There's a touch free over by BJs in Waldorf - does an okay job. And there's a shop over in the SFW parking lot that does hand washing - but I've never used them to give an opinion.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
There is one in waldorf that has like 20 mexicans running all over the place. I know it's south of Ken Dixon and North of 228/5 I forget what it's beside

keepsmiling

There is one in waldorf that has like 20 mexicans running all over the place. I know it's south of Ken Dixon and North of 228/5 I forget what it's beside

That's the one I saw before, but for the life of me I can't remember!!! I'll find one or the other. Thanks. Have a good one.

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
Try Mr. Clean Car Wash. I've used their system a number of times and find it very good. Brushless with pretty good detail when you get out if you get the VIP version, or whatever it's called today.