Anybody want

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
3 to 5 years worth of Maxim magazine? I've been thinking about taking them up to Bethesda or Walter Reed and donating them but can never carve out a free day to take the trip.

3 to 5 years worth of Maxim magazine? I've been thinking about taking them up to Bethesda or Walter Reed and donating them but can never carve out a free day to take the trip.

Huntr1 works in Silver Spring... maybe you can convince him to drop them by...:shrug:

Huntr1 works in Silver Spring... maybe you can convince him to drop them by...:shrug:
Hey, I was JUST about to say that!

Kom, if you can get them to me, I will take them to Walter Reed or Bethesda Naval, whichever you'd prefer.

kom526

Hey, I was JUST about to say that!

Kom, if you can get them to me, I will take them to Walter Reed or Bethesda Naval, whichever you'd prefer.

I'll pm you after I finish blacking out the address labels. Thanks!

Pete

Repete

Nice AV! I think I remember that shot. Is that the one that skanked way right into that grass that was waist high or was it the one that careened into the trees and bounced into the creek?

kom526

Nice AV! I think I remember that shot. Is that the one that skanked way right into that grass that was waist high or was it the one that careened into the trees and bounced into the creek?

You weren't even there.:fearofastrawhat: I was on in two, then 3 putted.:lmao: