"Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle"

B

Betty_Elms

What a fun movie! If you liked the 1st, I'd pretty much guarantee you will enjoy the sequel. If you didn't care for the first, you should skip this one. It's more of the same.....unbelievable women doing unbelievable things. I think this one was actually better....LOADS of action. Ok, so a lot of it was CGI, but still looked good. Demi Moore was awesome as ex-angel turned baddie, Madison Lee. Cameos from Bruce Willis, Eve,the Olsen twins, and a few more. Great soundtrack again with various 80's hits, and of course, Prodigy. Another good villian in Justin Thereoux (sp?) as Seamus O'Grady.
All in all a great combo of action and outrageous comedy.
I just loved the look on Alex's father's face when he discovers what she "really" does for a living........

G

giggles04

I'm excited to hear that people like the movie!:smile: I'm hoping to go see it this weekend!

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Did Lucy Liu sport a black leather catsuit and spiked stiletto heels again? :cool:

B

Betty_Elms

Heels, yes...black leather suit I don't recall.......but there are plenty of revealing clothes to go around.....you get quite a provocative Angel dance sequence.

K

Kizzy

I liked the 1st one, so I will add this to my "must see" list. My son wants to see it, so I have a good reason to go. Also, he want to see Legally Blonde II.