Looking

Venn

Hi, new guy here, been living in southern Maryland all 40 years. Starting out as a hobby I made a horror/comedy low buget movie in Huntingtown to be shown at a Horror convention here in Maryland called Horrorfind. I am working on a third film and need 3 model type girls between the ages of 21 and 25 with some acting skills. Here are links to two of the film the first one complete and the second one is the trailer for next one coming out for the March convention. The movies are made and sold for proceeds going to a charity called Scares that Care started by my friend Joe Ripple for the John Hopkins Children with Cancer. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me here or email at Venngerr99@aol.com
YouTube - Los Locos Vs. The Zombie Squad
YouTube - Los Locos Vs. The Big Bad Wolves
Thanks

Pete

Repete
Why didn't I think of this! :banghead:

"Chasey dear now Pixie is going to rip your top off and you scream. Just before she stabs you in the eye with the fake knife you rip her top off."

"K_jo, you and MJ knock over the vat of baby oil and start wrestling by the buzz saw."

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member

"Chasey dear now Pixie is going to rip your top off and you scream. Just before she stabs you in the eye with the fake knife you rip her top off."

"K_jo, you and MJ knock over the vat of baby oil and start wrestling by the buzz saw."

I ain't doing that for charity... what's your pay scale?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

:lol:

Nanny Pam

:roflmao:

T

toppick08

Hi, new guy here, been living in southern Maryland all 40 years. Starting out as a hobby I made a horror/comedy low buget movie in Huntingtown to be shown at a Horror convention here in Maryland called Horrorfind. I am working on a third film and need 3 model type girls between the ages of 21 and 25 with some acting skills. Here are links to two of the film the first one complete and the second one is the trailer for next one coming out for the March convention. The movies are made and sold for proceeds going to a charity called Scares that Care started by my friend Joe Ripple for the John Hopkins Children with Cancer. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me here or email at Venngerr99@aol.com
Thanks
:snooze:

J

jaybeeztoo

Thanks

Is the minimum age really 21 and do the actresses get paid or is it donated time for charity?

Just asking :shrug:

greyhound

That I dont know havent talked to him in a few years. He has two brothers, and one does live in Florida.

I had a neighbor that was married to a girl that I went to high school with. I think it is your cousin. But I thought when they sold the house that they went to Fla.

Venn

I had a neighbor that was married to a girl that I went to high school with. I think it is your cousin. But I thought when they sold the house that they went to Fla.

what age would he be, my cousin Mike would be in his late Forties.