ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Line-X

Originally posted by ememdee19
That will definitely come in handy for those dang cigarette burns!:biggrin:
... Or a back-seat full of intoxicated, queasy passengers... :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ok can someone hook me up with a phone number or something. I could have sworn there use to be a link through this site somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Boy you're really demanding today!

Line-X Effects
4521 Printers Ct
White Plains, MD 20695-3120
Phone:(301)645-6555

Decker Line-X
21407 Great Mills Rd
Lexington Park, MD 20653-1220
Phone:(301)862-5436

J

justhangn

Re: Boy you're really demanding today!

Ultra high maintenance unit I tell ya. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Boy you're really demanding today!

Originally posted by Kyle
Line-X Effects
4521 Printers Ct
White Plains, MD 20695-3120
Phone:(301)645-6555

Decker Line-X
21407 Great Mills Rd
Lexington Park, MD 20653-1220
Phone:(301)862-5436

I'm just taking lessons from Sxy. Instead of wanting to know the names of songs I'm playing 20 questions. :biggrin:

Ponytail

I have it in the bed of my truck Pix. Let me know if ya wanna check it out...I'll jump back there with ya anytime. :biggrin:

Seriously though. let me know if you wanna see it before having it done. It's pretty tough shiznitt.

Taz

I would recommend Decker Line-X. They did my truck just after I bought it new in 2000, no problems. Several friends liked it and let Steve Decker do their trucks also. It is not cheap, $350 - 400, but they guarantee it. If you ever scratch it, they will fix it free. It is very tough, I have hauled all kinds of stuff and never scratched it. Be careful if you jump in the back of the truck with shorts on, though...it is abrasive and will take off skin!

SxyPrincess

Pixie,

Definately give Steve Decker a call and tell him Sxy sent ya! :wink: I know several people who have gotten the spray bedliners and love it! It looks really nice, too! :biggrin:

pilot

I understand that they use it inbetween the walls of the Pentagon (since Sept. 11). Must be tough stuff!