nice guys at wawa

eons1006

If your reading this you know who you are in the light blue isuzu trooper on 12/19 @ 10:45 p.m. Thank you SO much for offering to help me tonight, you totally made my night and showed me that there are still good people in the world! Merry Christmas to both of you!!

And if I may add...damn were you ever good looking!

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Isn't it amazing how one small gesture of kindness can change everything? I'm happy you had this experience. :love:

Giddy up!

If your reading this you know who you are in the light blue isuzu trooper on 12/19 @ 10:45 p.m. Thank you SO much for offering to help me last night, you totally made my night and showed me that there are still good people in the world! Merry Christmas to both of you!!

Merry Xmas!

eons1006

Oops in my haste I said last night when I meant tonight! Anyway, I'm so glad I had that experience as well, I haven't had a lot of reason lately to believe there were still good people out there but they proved me wrong.

K

Kain99

Oops in my haste I said last night when I meant tonight! Anyway, I'm so glad I had that experience as well, I haven't had a lot of reason lately to believe there were still good people out there but they proved me wrong.

This is going to sound really silly but... During my commute I am so thankful for those few people who slow down and let me in.

There are good people and we just hafta remember that!

BuddyLee

Football addict
If your reading this you know who you are in the light blue isuzu trooper on 12/19 @ 10:45 p.m. Thank you SO much for offering to help me tonight, you totally made my night and showed me that there are still good people in the world! Merry Christmas to both of you!!

No problem.:howdy:

NTNG

A story that is along the lines of help at the WaWa:
Monday night, the 17th, I was part of the ALS crew that was on duty. We had stopped to eat at the Mexican place in L-town, near the Doo-Dah deli, Salsa's. We had just gotten our food, and had began to eat when we were notified of a call. We jumped up, and began grabbing for our wallets to toss $ on the table. A couple in the booth next to us said " Go ahead on your call, we'll take care of the bill, thank you guys for all that you do"
Before rushing out, we made time to shake hands with both of them and thank them for thier awesome generosity. We never got thier names, but if they are reading this, thank you again, your act had us smiling and talking about the good folks we live with here in SMC , all night long.

FemmePrincess

It makes me feel good to here these stories. :huggy:
To much ranting and complaining sometimes!!
Thank you for sharing your stories!!!
:buddies: :clap: :high5:

JULZ

BFJ
A story that is along the lines of help at the WaWa:
Monday night, the 17th, I was part of the ALS crew that was on duty. We had stopped to eat at the Mexican place in L-town, near the Doo-Dah deli, Salsa's. We had just gotten our food, and had began to eat when we were notified of a call. We jumped up, and began grabbing for our wallets to toss $ on the table. A couple in the booth next to us said " Go ahead on your call, we'll take care of the bill, thank you guys for all that you do"
Before rushing out, we made time to shake hands with both of them and thank them for thier awesome generosity. We never got thier names, but if they are reading this, thank you again, your act had us smiling and talking about the good folks we live with here in SMC , all night long.

That's way cool!

Thor

I quick BJ would probably be more appreciated then a post on the boards. But that's just my personal opinion.